This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 15 Rules

Topic » Season 15 Rules

1744 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
[ Voting / Tribal Council ]
★ Cast your vote in time. You usually will have until 5 PM EST to send your vote in.
★ If you do not send your vote in time, you will receive a SELF-VOTE. Two consecutive (back-to-back) self votes results in an elimination. As well as this, three self votes overall will result in an elimination.
★ You MAY change your vote whenever you'd like during the voting period. I will always count the last vote you send me before the deadline.
★ If or when a tie happens in the game, there will be a revote. If the revote ties, non-immune players will draw rocks. IN the case of a four player tribe / final four tie, we will go directly to a fire making challenge.
★ If all the votes are received early, the votes will be read whenever I am on to read them. I try to post updates on how many votes I have, and will tell you if votes are going to be read late.
★ If you have chosen to use an Immunity Idol during the tribal council, please mail me before. If you are there during the reading of the votes, you may either play it live or I will simply say you have played it. You can play the idol on another player in the game.
★ If you have the Immunity Necklace, and want to give it to someone else, you must tell me within two hours of the tribal council forum being posted.

[ Confessionals and Activity ]
★ I understand you all have your own lives to attend to, but please, try to send a confessional once per every other tribal council and attend a few challenges here and there. The season will be much more exciting if you do so.
★ Your chance of returning can be based on three factors: Activity, Entertainment, and Confessionals. All of these three collide with each other, but confessionals can be a big factor in this. As I become a more experienced host, I am going to start having more returnee seasons and I am going to look for the players who have actually participated and will make for a great season.
★ Your confessionals will be safely put inside the Confessional Group until the end of the season. So please, do not worry about privacy.
★ Try to include me inside skype chats, group mails, etc. I like to know what's happening during the game.
★ If you reach '2 DAYS AGO' on your profile, you will be medically evacuated from the game. There are exceptions for this if the person has shown that they are active on skype.

[ Hidden Immunity Idols ]
★ Idols will be hidden on the OLDEST blog of a user here on tengaged. Example of the message that you might see - https://i.imgur.com/YWhXN0v.png
★ At merge, the winner will get a clue and will share the clue with one other person. The rules for idol clues in the premerge stage are below.
★ You may give your idol to another player. If you wish to give your idol to another player, you must do so before the votes are read. (GIVING AND PLAYING are different things.)
★ You are unable to transfer idols across tribes unless it is during an immunity challenge and only during an immunity challenge.
★ Idols will be in play all the way up to the Final 5. At Final 4, any idols will be deemed unusable.

[ Preservation Island ]
★ This twist is only present during the pre-merge stage of the game.
★ If four or less people decide to go to Preservation Island, they will be safe from going to tribal council and will receive three tokens which they can use to guess on any of the advantages present.
★ If four or less people decide to go to Preservation Island, the immunity challenge will still continue and the losing tribe will go to tribal council. The winning tribe will still win an idol clue.
★ If five or more people decide to go to Preservation Island, then everyone that did not choose to go will be safe from tribal council, and the people on Preservation Island will go to tribal council. Everyone that did not go will receive an idol clue.
★ If five or more people decide to go to Preservation Island, they will still receive three tokens which they can use to guess on any of the advantages present.

★ COMMON SENSE: In this game, you should already know to have common sense, it's a given. So if during an immunity challenge I don't post a rule, it's usually because I have faith you'd know not to do it already. This includes deleting your posts during an immunity challenge, etc.
★ Any further questions, please feel free to mail me!
1743 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
EXTRA RULES FOR PI:
- Once you tell me you are on the boat, you will be committed to going to Preservation Island. You will have ten minutes to think through the decision each round.
- If you are unable to make the challenge and want to go to Preservation Island, you may tell me. I will ask the remaining cast if anyone is against this. If one person says no, you may not send a pre-boat request. Otherwise I will allow it.
1743 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
Got it

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!