This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2603 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
-Bryan, Chris B, and Chris S enter-

We'll now bring in the jury..
-
Charlie, Michael, Jay, Shalissa, Aria, Freddie, and Ethan voted out last tribal council.

Welcome to the Final Tribal Council. You three have outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted seventeen other people. You've made it this far. The power now shifts to the jury -- seven people which you have voted out, directly or indirectly -- they will decide the winner.

You may each post an opening statement. Then, the jury may ask questions or make comments.

Jury - I will remind you that you are voting for a winner.

----
Please vote ASAP.
You cannot change your vote after it is cast so vote wisely.

The Reunion will be tomorrow at 5:30 PM EST so make sure to be there!

Good luck you three!
2603 days 3 hours ago
rockstar15
*walks in salty* lol jk
2603 days 2 hours ago
iTy990
My opening statement:

It wasn't perfect, however I do believe it was beautiful and a great way to end it. I don't wanna discredit any of the finalists even though 1 of which was inactive the majority of the season, as it's not his fault for not getting voted out, however when I think when you look down at the options that we're there I made the right one considering both Ethan and Freddie voted me out.

I'd appreciate it if you voted for someone who worked hard to get here and let the title of winner be rewarded to someone who deserves it.

I wasn't a very Physical player, I only won 1 individual immunity, however the tribes I was fortunate enough to be put on won safety often and in turn kept me off the chopping block pretty much until merge with an idol in my belt.

I had 2 idols this game, 1 of which was used to blindside a huge threat brainjak, and the other to secure my spot in the final 5 which I obviously took advantage of 1 way or the other.
2603 days 2 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242
About to see power rangers! But will post my opening tonight!!
2603 days ago
Spicoli
I came into the game.. told everyone i'm way too iconic for this and you need to approach me first and look at ya boy. In the final 3 with the only 2 people that I talked game with. My 2 homies, my ride or dies. Pretty much a modern day TG group game chill town. That's all I wanted. We did it!
2603 days ago
iTy990
Yassssss good season
2603 days ago
Pokepat
(^^^ except for all the inactives)
2602 days 23 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242
My Opening Statement:
2602 days 22 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242
I really loved and enjoyed this game so much. I loved getting to know everyone in this game. Talking to you all via PMs. I made early alliances with many in this cast. I didn't know what was in store, as this is my first ever group game in full. I have been on the site for awhile but never ventured to this side of Tengaged. Haha.

Spicoli, Bryan were two people I talked too early on about working together. But I also talked a ton to Yellowpenguin and Ethan(rockstar), To the point where I didn't know who I would ultimately end here with. I gave myself options.

As the game went on, I grew close to Aria/Shalissa as needed and as I was away from others' like Ethan due to tribal swaps. I used my relations as best as I could when I hit the merge, to keep the votes off me and always on someone else. I knew Ethan grew close to people from his other tribes', and I was scared as I did not know them as well as he. So I made sure they were early to leave in the game using my relations with the others' at merge.

I kept trying to play a strategic and social game to get me here. I felt so bad taking out people I really cared for and grew to like: Aria, Shalissa, Ethan, Yellowpenguin. But in order to make it here, I had to do what I thought was best!!

Spicoli and Bryan have both been great friends, and I think I felt like I outplayed them in aspects that would grant me the best chance to win. I think if I came here with Ethan, he has people that he played this game with that I just didn't. Relationships that I couldn't relate to.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I respect everyone, and if Bryan or Spicoli win! It was a great fun game anyways! Thanks for reading!

~Make~
2602 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
Going down as the worst season ever on tengaged
2602 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
Not because of y'all, because of the inact people.
2602 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
2/7 Votes Received
2602 days 10 hours ago
Spicoli
You've been a great host
2602 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
2602 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
It's just hard to manuever around a cast that doesn't actually play the group game. I'll do my best to pick winner, (I only have 3 votes for a winner)

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!