This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Belize FTC

Topic » Belize FTC

2390 days 15 hours ago
tashi
@TYLER
Tashi - I think you are giving yourself more credit than you actually deserve for a lot of these moves. Can you give me an example of when you, organised a vote by talking to people, and convincing them to vote with you?

That is an impossible example to give. I never really talked to anyone outside of my core alliance which you were even in for sometime. All I did was organize. If we want to talk about the Jim vote we can because I did have a lot of influence over this vote. People were all up in my PM's telling me that the vote was going to be Jenna since a lot of people saw me and her as a power duo. I couldn't have my closest ally leaving the game so I asked members of my alliance who they think would flip over and vote with us. And that when Will said your name. I hopped in his PM's and literally hand-fed him the information to tell you and how to get you on our side to vote with us. And it worked. I was never going out of my way to talk to people because that would mess with my UTR game-play. I was the puppet master behind the scenes.

@ZACH
Tashi, I originally said when I got voted out that if you lied to me then you weren’t getting my vote. However, I don’t want to be a butter juror so I’m gonna give you a chance to get my vote. Tell me what your biggest move in this game was and how benefited your game.

Zach, I just want to say I'm sorry that I had to lie blindly to your face but, before that vote we had never really talked and I wasn't sure how loyal you would be to me. But to your question, my biggest move in the game was convincing Will to play his idol on me when Rodrigo, Ben, and Tyler had targeted me. I knew that we could have went to rocks and I would be safe or someone would flip from either side and I'd be safe or out. With that idol play I guaranteed my safety and my alliance taking control for the rest of the game. I not only saved myself from possible elimination. But I was also able to propel my alliance into a safe Final 3.

@WILL
Now, this whole game my big thing was loyalty. I even said multiple times throughout the game “I’m loyal to the people I’m with”. I want both of you to tell me how you were loyal in this game.

Will, I love you and you know this. But I was loyal this whole game as well. For all my Day 1's you, Jenna, and Svala I was loyal to all of you as far as I could be. But I has a Day 0 as well with the Soul twist. And that was Jenna. Us being put on the Cyan pair together and nearly being eliminated together as first boot's made us closer than anyone could have imagined. Jenna was always my F2 since we were together forever. I wish this had been a F3 where all of us could be sitting here but Patrick hates us so we were forced to split up our 'Blindside Bitches' alliance. Love you <3
2390 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Honestly I think that from the final 5 the best two made final. I love Tyler and Ben as persons but I dont think theyre game was particularly amazing. So grats on that. I do have a question for both of you, its the same question:
By second emrge vote, Tyler and I had pretty much figured out that you both were a duo and a tight one. i tried to warn Will, it didn't work, but that is besides the point. My question is, it did work out well, but it could have not so what would be your guys strategy on hiding the power duo ya'll were if ya'll needed to do so (hide it)?
2390 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
2/7 Votes Received
2390 days 11 hours ago
tashi
@RODRIGO
By second emrge vote, Tyler and I had pretty much figured out that you both were a duo and a tight one. i tried to warn Will, it didn't work, but that is besides the point. My question is, it did work out well, but it could have not so what would be your guys strategy on hiding the power duo ya'll were if ya'll needed to do so (hide it)?

I agree with you in saying that people knew we were a power duo and that we were a F2 from the very beginning. Though I think Jenna and I played our alliance off very low-key and didn't really make our connection known until it was almost to late. There were times when we could have been sent home had someone flipped but, by time most of the cast realized Jenna and I were so close it was to late for them to do anything. If we had needed to hide it though I'm not sure if we would have been able to very convincingly. We could have staged a fight or tried to fake target one another. But when the votes would be read it would show that Jenna and I were still together. So I'm honestly not sure it would have worked if people found out about us earlier.
2390 days 3 hours ago
xSvala
I really want to say something.
2390 days 3 hours ago
xSvala
Tashi, not to discredit anything you said but I knew you were in danger with the Souls Twist Day 1, and i put my neck out there to make sure Jim was not voting you and Jenna out, so in my eyes, you should have gave me a little bit more credit, as i am a particial reason you even got to Day 2.

That’s all.
2389 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Rodrigo trying to come for me saying my game wasn't amazing!? Once the confessionals open up I think you'll see there was a lot more to my game than you saw.

As for the finalists, good luck to both of you, I'm sending my vote now. I think both of you deserve to win, but there are other people that I think played better games. I like big personalities and aggressive players so having two UTR players in the final 2 is not what I wanted. That being said I have voted for the person I would prefer to see win, because I think your games were pretty much the same.
2389 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
6/7 Votes Received
2389 days 17 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Tyler I am not coming at you, I love you as a person but in my opinion your game wasnt that good but yeah, if you prove me wrong I will indeed revoke my word obviously
2389 days 16 hours ago
tashi
@SVALA
Yes you were an important player in saving me and Jenna from elimination on Day 1. But since you weren’t on jury I didn’t see that it was an important part to say. You know I love you and wish you stayed in the game longer with us <3

@TYLER
Sorry but I just felt like I needed to respond to you. You say that there were other players who played a better game than Jenna and I. But who are they? Because they failed at the one goal to make it here and speak to the jury. You can’t play that good of a game if you’re eliminated. And those aggressive and over the top players that you love, they all lost for the reasons that you love them. They painted a target on their back a major flaw in their own game.
2389 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Tashi honestly if you dont win after this FTC I dont know where peoples heads are at
I agree with what you just said to Tyler. While I think I played a better game strategically, I tried to make a move with the wrong dumb player. If you dont win, I am gonna be upset, period.
2389 days 15 hours ago
xSvala
love u too boo im glad you got rid of Tyler & Rodrigo <3

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!