This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2302 days 1 hour ago
Vlad21
Yes ..we have a tie between Luca and Cody..

Will you are getting 3rd place and will now decide which one of the 2 is the winner of this season..Cody and Luca you can both tell him why you deserve his vote..Whenever i get the vote i'll reveal the winner
2302 days 1 hour ago
Vlad21
I tried reaching out to the 9th jury member but he was at 3 days came back yesterday and didnt reply and now at 1 day again so Will , the power now is in ur hands
2302 days 1 hour ago
12thManFan
Will...

I honestly feel like I played the best game. I formed connections right away and it made me a power player early on. My own alliance turned on me because I became such a threat. I then won every immunity there was to make sure I was here. I even convinced someone to give me their own immunity necklace AND made such a connection that I was chosen for the legacy advantage (: . Please vote me to win
2302 days 1 hour ago
LiukBB
Will this game was difficult and very hard. I put everything I could in this game.
I didn't stop trying to turn the table: even when I was left with no allies as they were pagonged one by one I kept trying and trying . I was able to put myself in a good spot and I voted off all the other people that were in majority and were controlling the game in the beginning.
I will understand whatever decision you will make, so feel free to speak your mind.
Good luck on deciding.
2302 days ago
12thManFan
Good luck Luca :)
2302 days ago
LiukBB
good luck cody.
2302 days ago
WANJ
This is an easy choice for me. I am going to vote for the person that I felt closest with this season and that would be Luca.
2302 days ago
Karmaron72
@Will why did you not contribute to Final Tribal?
2302 days ago
12thManFan
That’s funny bc I’m sure Chris would have voted me.
2302 days ago
12thManFan
2302 days ago
LiukBB
vlad can we know who voted who?
2302 days ago
12thManFan
Congrats
2302 days ago
LiukBB
thanks
2302 days ago
12thManFan
I think AJ quinn and Jackson voted me

Renny Chole and jam voted you luka

Lenarose and x voted Will
2302 days ago
LiukBB
it's luca anyway aahahah not luka

open group

Vlad's Survivor [S5]: Greece

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!