This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tiffany's Big Brother 1: Revamped Season 1 APPS!

Topic » Tiffany's Big Brother 1:..

2616 days ago
alwaysvictorious
1. What Name do you wish to be called? Romeo

2. What is your current Color Level? Gold

3. Have you played any Group Games before? Check my group

4. Will you be able to get online at least for the Live Evictions and most Comps? Yes

5. If you will not be active for something, will you let me know ahead of time? Yes

6. Will you be an active member of the Diary Room? (Will you send confessionals?) Yes
2616 days ago
MichaelM099
1. What Name do you wish to be called?  Mike

2. What is your current Color Level? Light Green

3. Have you played any Group Games before? Check my page

4. Will you be able to get online at least for the Live Evictions and most Comps? For most Yes, depends on the day

5. If you will not be active for something, will you let me know ahead of time? YES I WILL

6. Will you be an active member of the Diary Room? (Will you send confessionals?) I LOVE CONFESSIONALS

Thank you for applying
2615 days 20 hours ago
timpaxton14
1. What Name do you wish to be called? Tim

2. What is your current Color Level? Silver

3. Have you played any Group Games before? Yes

4. Will you be able to get online at least for the Live Evictions and most Comps? Always ;)

5. If you will not be active for something, will you let me know ahead of time? Of course

6. Will you be an active member of the Diary Room? (Will you send confessionals?) Hell yeah
2615 days 19 hours ago
joeyverri
1. What name do you wish to be called? Duke

2. What is your current color level? Yellow

3. Have you played any group games before? Yes

4. Will you be online for the live evictions and most comps? I have no live sooooooo i won't go anywhere.

5. if you will not be active for something will you let me know? Yes

6. yes

It would mean a lot if you cast me
2615 days 16 hours ago
Jaesus123
*APPS CLOSE*

open group

Tiffany's Big Sister 1: Revamped! Day 24

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!