This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary Updates

Topic » Solitary Updates

2578 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your guess is LOCKED.
2578 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Number 7

This treatment is over.

You placed 85 out of the 90 images in the correct order.

You did this in a time of 3 hours, 53 minutes, 42 seconds.

With that time, I can now reveal that your time in Solitary
will continue.

You are now part of the Solitary 2.0 Final Two.

You are an OFFICIAL FINALIST for RSF Season 39: Solitary 2.0

Info on your Final Treatment will be posted later tonight.

In the main group, I will announce the identity of the eliminated contestant.  You are free to observe but not comment.
2578 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Congratulations Number 7. 

You are one of the OFFICIAL FINALISTS for RSF Season 39: Solitary 2.0

You now have 1 hurdle left in front of you from claiming the title of Champion of Solitary 2.0 and the title of RSF Champion.

Your Final Treatment will test how bad you want to win and will be one of the toughest obstacles you will face in Solitary.

It will be posted TOMORROW (Wednesday) and you will have 24 hours to AT LEAST START IT.

But before then, I will give you an opportunity you have not had for a long time.  You will communicate with your opponent.  So when you get the chance either tonight or early tomorrow (before 8 pm est) you must post here a message you want to send to your opponent.  It can be as short or as long as possible.  It can say whatever you want in order to congratulate or psyche out your opponent.

Good luck.
2578 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Wow. This has honestly been a long and tiring game, but if I had to do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing. This experience, while extremely stressful and frustrating at times, has really opened my eyes to what I, as an individual, can achieve. In a way, this silly little internet game has helped me to form a new level of confidence that I will be able to carry with me when everything is over. I know it's kind of cliché to write something kind of sappy, but I hope if anything, you took away something as meaningful from this game as I did.

And remember, no matter what happens, whether I win or you do, just be glad that it happened!

Best of Luck!

-Pod 7
2577 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
MESSAGE FROM YOUR OPPONENT:

"I don't want to try and psyche you out or anything, but I do want to congratulate you on making it here to the Final 2, what an accomplishment. Ya know it's funny because in that one Test with the guns, I was the reason you got last place, and I'm sure you haven't forgotten that....however hopefully we're past that point and there's no hard feelings. I guess all I can ask from you is to fight hard and do your best to beat me; I don't want an easy win. Again, congratulations on making it this far. I really didn't expect you to, I UNDERESTIMATED you, and I won't ever again. May the best Solitarian win!"
2577 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Good morning-evening-afternoon Solitarian.

You have fought through 10 Tests and 11 Treatments to get here and now you have only 1 more Treatment standing in your way from finishing my experiment as either a Champion or the Runner-Up, otherwise known as the First Loser.

I would like to welcome you to your Final Treatment, Arms Race.

This Treatment will test how bad you want to win.  The last Solitary Final lasted 5 days long and this will be no different.

You will be standing in between 2 electrified posts which are divided into 5 segments.  You will be holding 2 conductor rods and must hold them at varying levels in the different segments dependent on your choice.

Each of the 5 segments are worth different point values.  When you hold the rods at a certain level you earn the points if you wait the assigned amount of wait time given.

When you are ready to begin the Treatment, you will create a topic in your Pod titled:

Electric Stand

The initial post can have anything in it.  You then start by posting the phrase:

HOLDS CONDUCTOR RODS AT LEVEL (NUMBERED SEGMENT OF THE POSTS)

When you make a post holding the rods at a level, you must wait the assigned time before posting again.  If you successfully wait the amount of time then you earn the points for that level.  If you make any other post in that topic then you do not earn the points and can post a new phrase with time only having been wasted.  Only official posts can be posted in the Electric Stand topic.

You will do this for FIVE DAYS.  Once the topic you created hits "5 days ago" your Treatment is over with the score you earned being your final score.

The point values/levels are as follows:

Level - Wait Time - Points

Level 1 - 30 minutes - 10 points
Level 2 - 1 hour - 15 points
Level 3 - 2 hours - 25 points
Level 4 - 3 hours - 35 points
Level 5 - 4 hours - 45 points

There is a small twist in this challenge.  In every 24 hour window, you must hold the rods at each level AT LEAST ONCE.  That means at the minimum you will have held the rods at each level AT LEAST FIVE TIMES in total.  For each level you miss in a 24 hour window your total score will be decreased by a certain percentage. 

Level Missed - Percentage Decrease

Level 1 - 4%
Level 2 - 8%
Level 3 - 12%
Level 4 - 16%
Level 5 - 20%

So if you miss Level 5 TWICE then your score will initially be decreased by 20% and then 20% AGAIN.  If you miss different levels then the order it is decreased is by day then by number.  So if you miss Level 3 on Day 1 and Levels 4 and 2 on Day 2, the order your score is decreased is: 12%, then 16%, then 8%.

The Solitarian who has the most points after 5 days will be crowned the Champion of RSF Season 39: Solitary 2.0 and earn the title of RSF Champion.

You have until 11:59 pm est TOMORROW (Thursday) to at least START this Treatment.

Good luck.

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!