This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Floor

Topic » The Floor

2594 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
*plops down on my Pod floor*

The Blind Virtual Maze Treatment is OVER! I'm actually really happy that I got to do that, because I did find it REALLY fun! This is the first thing in AWHILE in Solitary that I've actually ENJOYED doing! So that was nice for a change...

Overall, I THINK I finished in around 1 1/2 hours? Something like that? Idk, I'm proud of myself either way!
2590 days ago
Ethan000
*lounges on the ground of my Pod floor*
*hums and smiles*

I'm pretty sure I just secured my spot in the Solitary Final 5 with that performance in the Revolution Treatment! I feel happy with the amount of spins I completed.

I am just hoping that ANYONE besides me/Number 6 get eliminated tomorrow!
2587 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
*bangs head repeatedly against wall*

FUUUCCCCKKKK! I really screwed up the Lock and Key 2.0 Test......-__-
2582 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
*sits down*

I haven't started the Test yet, but I freaking just made the Solitary 2.0 Final Four! I feel like that's pretty good, idk :s

If I'm being totally honest, I'm still shocked I'm even here! I feel like I fell ass backwards into this position, and now I just gotta pick it up!

It's time....to......WIN!
2574 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
*sits down and smiles*

Ohhhh Val, it's been a long and hard-fought 49 days here in Solitary, but it all ends within the next few days! It all comes down....to this. The FINAL Treatment. Will I win? Will I lose? Who knows!

But one thing's for certain.....I didn't come all this way to not give it my all. I've proved that I can hang in there with everyone, and I want to prove to everyone that I can WIN! Let's do this! Game. On.
2568 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
*claps* And that's a wrap!

*cameras turn off*

Wow.....it's really over. This is my last night here in Solitary.

I know that I'm getting 2nd, and I'm content....I really really am :)

Congratulations Pod 7, you fought hard!

This is a weird feeling....IT'S OVER! 56 Days here! It's DONE!

*lays down in my Pod and shuts eyes*

Now for some sleep...finally

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!