This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Bali] - Tribal Council #7 - Saraswati

Topic » [Bali] - Tribal Council #7 -..

2636 days 11 hours ago
Cornelia
Giovana welcome to your very first tribal council. Behind you is a torch. Grab the torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual of tribal council, because in this game, fire represents life. Once your fire is gone, so are you.

Welcome, Saraswati, to your first merged tribal council. Tonight, you will be voting out the FIRST MEMBER OF THE JURY, who will be a part in crowning the winner at the final tribal council.

AJ - Is it too early to start weighing the importance of jury management?

Andrew - How important are challenge wins in this game?

Azri - Immunity won! And by a large margin too, how does it feel?

Brittany - How do you calculate who's a threat and who isn't in this game?

Colton - Did last tribal go the way you thought it was gonna go? Or were you surprised by the end result?

Giovana - This is your very first tribal council, are you nervous and how are you expecting the vote to go down tonight?

Joe - What are the chances of a close vote happening tonight?

Julian - Would you be shocked if another idol is played tonight?

Luis - It is getting very close to the mid-point of the game, what's the general goal strategy-wise around this time?

Nolano - How important are tribal lines?

Ryan - What are you basing your vote off tonight?

Vlad - After playing an idol and then losing out on immunity right after, do you feel like your neck is on the line?

IT IS TIME TO VOTE!

If anyone has the immunity idol, and wishes to use it, please mail me before the votes are read.

You will have 24 hours from the time this tribal council, has been posted to send me your vote via mails. If you don't send me a vote it will result in a self vote against yourself.
2636 days 10 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Giovana - This is your very first tribal council, are you nervous and how are you expecting the vote to go down tonight?

This IS my first Tribal! Im very nervous because I have legit not heard one name about this vote... so I could very well be going on my first Tribal :?
2636 days 7 hours ago
subfriend
Azri - Immunity won! And by a large margin too, how does it feel?

im shocked didnt know that ill win. great that i safe tonight but who knows in the future
2636 days 7 hours ago
born2pizza
Ryan - What are you basing your vote off tonight?

I honestly think I'll be doing what others tell me, because I haven't heard anything.. so yeah lol
2636 days 6 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian - Would you be shocked if another idol is played tonight?

Not really, we see them so often here I wouldn't be surprised if another game out in the slightest. I'd be more surprised if we didn't see a couple more by the end.
2635 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - How do you calculate who's a threat and who isn't in this game?

The only way we can calculate who's a threat is by looking at your past loyalties and see where those place you
2635 days 12 hours ago
mysterygame2
How important are tribal lines?

I'm not exactly sure at this point. Some people have been to multiple tribal councils while others haven't even been to one.
2635 days ago
Vlad21
Vlad - After playing an idol and then losing out on immunity right after, do you feel like your neck is on the line?

Im sure my neck is on the line :s
2634 days 19 hours ago
Cornelia
I'll go tally the votes!
2634 days 19 hours ago
Cornelia
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now's the time to do so.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Nobody stands
2634 days 19 hours ago
Cornelia
FIRST VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

COLTON
2634 days 19 hours ago
Cornelia
SECOND VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

COLTON
2634 days 19 hours ago
Cornelia
THIRD VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

LUIS
2634 days 19 hours ago
Cornelia
FOURTH VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

LUIS
2634 days 19 hours ago
Cornelia
That's 2 votes Colton, and 2 votes Luis. 8 votes left.
2634 days 19 hours ago
Cornelia
FIFTH VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

COLTON

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!