This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Bali] Tribal Council #1 - Uluwatu

Topic » [Bali] Tribal Council #1 -..

2653 days 18 hours ago
Cornelia
AJ, Andy, Bob, Colton, Liam, and Nolano welcome to your very first tribal council. Behind each of you is a torch. Grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual of tribal council, because in this game, fire represents life. Once your fire is gone, so are you.

You will have 24 hours from the time this tribal council, has been posted to send me your vote via mails. If you don't send me a vote it will result in a self vote against yourself.

If anyone has the immunity idol, and wishes to use it, please mail me before the votes are read.

AJ - How do you feel about the Uluwatu tribe?

Andy - Have any alliances formed so far, or does it seem quiet on the Uluwatu tribe?

Bob - You were the only person to not submit a score for your tribe today. You said you couldn't because you didn't have access to a computer to play a flash game. Do you feel you should to be blamed for your tribes loss?

Colton - What will you be basing your vote on?

Liam - Are you worried about a hidden immunity idol? Do you think one will come into play tonight?

Nolano - What has been the dynamic of the tribe so far? Has everyone been getting along?
2653 days 18 hours ago
kingLiam
I'm not worried, i shouldn't, if someone plays the idol, it should play against someone stronger than me, and in this tribe there's pretty strong people. So i'm not worried
2653 days 18 hours ago
JetsRock12
I haven't got the chance to really talk to that many people, but we look like a solid bunch! I'm sure we'll do fine in future challenges! :)
2653 days 18 hours ago
tryandbeatme16
My vote will be based on who put effort into the comp, moving forward we need everyone to put their best foot forward so we can be a strong tribe.
2653 days 14 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Yeah well excepting to be voted out whicg sucks cause i dont have a computer but i dont blame them and doesnt seem to be much i can do
2652 days 20 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
It has been quiet on the tribe. Not really had the chance to speak to anyone and that could be my downfall
2652 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
I'll go tally the votes!
2652 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now's the time to do so.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*AJ stands*

I can confirm this is in fact a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast against AJ will not count. Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
2652 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
FIRST VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

BOB
2652 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
SECOND VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

AJ - [DOES NOT COUNT]
2652 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
THIRD VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

BOB
2652 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
FOURTH VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

AJ - [DOES NOT COUNT]
2652 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
That's 2 votes, Bob. 2 votes left.
2652 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
FIFTH VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

BOB
2652 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
FIRST PERSON VOTED OUT OF CORNVIVOR BALI IS

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

BOB

You need to bring me your torch. Bob, the tribe has spoken. Time for you to go.
2652 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
Tonight we learned that idols are in fact in play when you least expect them to, but for AJ was there really any need to play it this early, or has paranoia already begun to sink in for some of you? It seems someone however, was left out of the majority vote and now remains on the bottom. Did you guys make the right decision, to keep your tribe strong? We'll soon right out. Also the Uluwatu idol, will be rehidden since it has already been played. You can head back to camp.

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!