This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #24(BHD)/#20(ISS) - [Guadalcanal]

Topic » Tribal Council..

2634 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
GUADALCANAL! Welcome to back to Tribal Council. We will now bring in our member(s) of the Jury; Justin L.; David M.; Tim M.; Jim B.; Brady S.; Hudson H.; Ethan C. and....... Mearl E. voted out at last night's Tribal Council. ROBBY J. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the 9th member of the Jury........

Brandon R. - At the end of this game; the Jury will be deciding the winner. Do you feel that you could be a potential target going into tonight's vote?

Fred A. - With Mearl becoming the 8th member of the Jury. Do you think this could have an impact on who could possibly be targeted tonight?

Kevin P. - With the numbers dwindling; will trust be as a huge of a factor behind each vote as we continue this game?

Lord G. - We have seen countless power shifts within this game.  Is their an obvious threat to win among the remaining castaways at Tribal Council tonight?

Robby J. - Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! As the gamea pproaches the end. How valuable is this safety? Think you may have needed it?

Smitty - Tonight, someone's journey will surely end. How high are the tensions at tonight's Tribal Council?

Tom T. - At the end of this game; only one person can be crowned the Sole Survivor. Is tonight's vote going to be determined by Loyalty? Or do you think people will attempt to shift the power in their favor?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5:30pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote. REMINDER to send votes to BOTH BestHeroD and I.
2634 days 16 hours ago
brandonrichie
Brandon R. - At the end of this game; the Jury will be deciding the winner. Do you feel that you could be a potential target going into tonight's vote?

Honey, I'm always a target. I have my bag packed because I have a feeling I'll be joining Mearl and Brady in Ponderosa :)
2634 days 16 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby J. - Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! As the game approaches the end. How valuable is this safety? Think you may have needed it?
I think, that generally speaking, the further we get into this game the more valuable it gets. I don't know if I would've gotten out or not if I didn't win it, but I sure am glad to have it.
2633 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
4/7 votes received.
2633 days 21 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Kevin P. - With the numbers dwindling; will trust be as a huge of a factor behind each vote as we continue this game?

Yes absolutely. Everyone is skeptical of one another and it's very important to know who you can actually trust
2633 days 21 hours ago
Smitty105
Tonight, someone's journey will surely end. How high are the tensions at tonight's Tribal Council?

Feel like I get this question every tribal. lol. Yeah the tensions are still high. They are lower in terms of the predictability paranoia of a vote, as the vote can only go so many ways with fewer people. However the stress and urge for everyone to get the end is much higher. Much higher.
2633 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes.............
2633 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
2633 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so........
2633 days 20 hours ago
ferdinandz
Stands up
2633 days 20 hours ago
Robbyjak
hey erik
2633 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*my left eye averts far right at Robby and my right eye darts far left towards Fred*
2633 days 20 hours ago
Smitty105
lol
2633 days 20 hours ago
ferdinandz
*nah sits down again*
2633 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/67/ef/9e/67ef9ee912cca4053c1dad6351dbf994.jpg

This is indeed a Barney. However, it is a clone; because I barbequed the Original Barney 6 virtual days ago.....

*Throws clone Barney in fire pit*

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!