This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites of Passage

Topic » Rites of Passage

2111 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
18th: Survivor1998/Jack [4-1-1] (Davao)
17th: Baseball03/Tristin [3-2] (Davao)
16th: Piesyumyyumypies/Mark [3-1] (Davao)
15th: Chillum/Logan [5-1] (Kalibo)
--- TRIBE SWAP ---
14th: Countrygirl15701/Dani [6-1] (Kalibo, Kalibo)
13th: Subfriend/Azri [4-3] (Davao, Davao)
12th: Woeisme/John [4-2] (Kalibo, Kalibo)
11th: Sameed27/Sameed [7-(3)-1] (Tabuk, Davao, Marawi)
============= JURY =============
10th: Paul028/Paul [4-3-(2)-1] (Tabuk, Davao, Marawi)
9th: MarieEve/Marie [4-2-2-1] (Tabuk, Kalibo, Marawi)
8th: JayChris/Jayden [3-3-2 tie/3-2-1] (Tabuk, Davao, Marawi)
7th: DrG2/Jessie [5-2] (kalibo, Kalibo, Marawi)
6th: Sportsgeek12/Johnny [(3)-3] (Tabuk, Davao, Marawi)
5th: Semajdude/James K. [3-2] (Davao, Davao, Marawi)
2111 days 5 hours ago
ghrocky100
18th: Survivor1998/Jack [4-1-1] (Davao) I did not know you and had no real intention of working with you unless we talked more sorry
17th: Baseball03/Tristin [3-2] (Davao) We talked a little more than jack but sorta similar and we didnte' gt on a tribe
16th: Piesyumyyumypies/Mark [3-1] (Davao) KING MARK, we also were not put on a same tribe together which sucks ;(
15th: Chillum/Logan [5-1] (Kalibo) You were becoming really paranoid man sorry, everyone else wanted to do it
--- TRIBE SWAP ---
14th: Countrygirl15701/Dani [6-1] (Kalibo, Kalibo) Personally I wanted you to stay but I wasn't as close to you as I was to John/Jessie/Marie at the time
13th: Subfriend/Azri [4-3] (Davao, Davao) I REALLY wanted to work with you after Chris' but you got voted out too early ;(
12th: Woeisme/John [4-2] (Kalibo, Kalibo) I'm really sorry but this move was necessary to separate you and Marie and not put myself on bottom of the tribe.
11th: Sameed27/Sameed [7-(3)-1] (Tabuk, Davao, Marawi) You came after me and when nobody wanted to do me you switched to Jay but failed cuz I got 7 votes on you
10th: Paul028/Paul [4-3-(2)-1] (Tabuk, Davao, Marawi) I kinda wanted to work with you a bit longer but you were more loyal to Sameed/Marie than myself and I couldn't risk a flip. King tho.
9th: MarieEve/Marie [4-2-2-1] (Tabuk, Kalibo, Marawi) Marie I really enjoyed you but you were such a jury threat and the 3rd person that voted with Sameed and I couldn't risk someone taking you to final 3 because you would win easily with that underdog story.
8th: JayChris/Jayden [3-3-2 tie/3-2-1] (Tabuk, Davao, Marawi) Jayden I talked to you the least out of everybody and you were an idol threat, sorry dude!
7th: DrG2/Jessie [5-2] (kalibo, Kalibo, Marawi) Jessie you became inactive when you got voted out but it was fun playing with you!
6th: Sportsgeek12/Johnny [(3)-3] (Tabuk, Davao, Marawi) Johnny you were playing really well! It was tough to lose you tho ;(
5th: Semajdude/James K. [3-2] (Davao, Davao, Marawi) Another person it was tough losing but I made the decision that I thought was best for my game, and I guess we'll see if I was right or not!
2110 days 23 hours ago
Jacadeux
18th: Survivor1998/Jack [4-1-1] (Davao) - You were first boot, and on a different tribe. I didn't get an opportunity to see you play much beyond a few opening moves in the first competition.
17th: Baseball03/Tristin [3-2] (Davao) - You were booted out before we ever spoke. I didn't see you perform in either competition you were in, so I didn't get to see you play much either.
16th: Piesyumyyumypies/Mark [3-1] (Davao) - Thanks for stepping in to fill a spot. Sorry it didn't work out for you.
15th: Chillum/Logan [5-1] (Kalibo) - You were first boot from your tribe, and we never got the chance to talk. You did particpate some in the first competition, which I always appreciate.
--- TRIBE SWAP ---
14th: Countrygirl15701/Dani [6-1] (Kalibo, Kalibo) - Dani was someone I thought I'd be working with, but it wasn't meant to be this game.
13th: Subfriend/Azri [4-3] (Davao, Davao) - Azri, I did reach out to some people across tribal lines, but unfortunately you weren't one of them. Maybe we'll see each other in a future game.
12th: Woeisme/John [4-2] (Kalibo, Kalibo) - John's exit was the first very difficult decision for me. He was someone I knew a bit coming into the game and I had thought I'd have his back. It's strange how the push and pull of a survivor game can influence decisions.
11th: Sameed27/Sameed [7-(3)-1] (Tabuk, Davao, Marawi) - Sameed! I wanted to work together but you were immediately targeting someone I wanted to work with. I had to jump ship, :(
10th: Paul028/Paul [4-3-(2)-1] (Tabuk, Davao, Marawi) - Paul, I tried to save you, but couldn't quite pull it off. Too little too late, :(
9th: MarieEve/Marie [4-2-2-1] (Tabuk, Kalibo, Marawi) - Marie! I got to know you too late in the game for us to work together. You made this game a lot of fun!
8th: JayChris/Jayden [3-3-2 tie/3-2-1] (Tabuk, Davao, Marawi) - Jayden, you were a remarkable force in this game. I'm sorry that you left the way you did.
7th: DrG2/Jessie [5-2] (kalibo, Kalibo, Marawi) - I always try to talk to Jessie far too late in any game. I did try to reach out, but didn't know where to begin. Amazing job in the bubble bee competition btw!
6th: Sportsgeek12/Johnny [(3)-3] (Tabuk, Davao, Marawi) - Johnny, I never ever knew where your head was at? We started out on the same tribe, but never once worked together, even though I think we had similar agendas?
5th: Semajdude/James K. [3-2] (Davao, Davao, Marawi) - The all James F2 didn't happen, :( I fantasized about it often, because how cute would it be? I wish we had talked more.
2110 days 23 hours ago
Ross56
18th: Survivor1998/Jack [4-1-1] (Davao): Sorry dude :( The whole tribe wanted you out and I wasnt sticking my neck out the first tribal:(
17th: Baseball03/Tristin [3-2] (Davao): you were fairly inact and we didnt talk alot
16th: Piesyumyyumypies/Mark [3-1] (Davao) Same as above tbh.
15th: Chillum/Logan [5-1] (Kalibo): I've never talked to you lel
--- TRIBE SWAP ---
14th: Countrygirl15701/Dani [6-1] (Kalibo, Kalibo): Im sorry! It was either you or Marie and the tribe decided to pick Marie. :(
13th: Subfriend/Azri [4-3] (Davao, Davao) I was so upset you left. Our alliance got cut short :( Lets work togethet next game!
12th: Woeisme/John [4-2] (Kalibo, Kalibo): You targetted me so you had to go. Sorry not sorry.
11th: Sameed27/Sameed [7-(3)-1] (Tabuk, 18th: Survivor1998/Jack [4-1-1] (Davao, Marawi) You just created alot of drama and threw my name out. Sorry.
10th: Paul028/Paul [4-3-(2)-1] (Tabuk, Davao, Marawi): Im sorry that I had to vote you out. It sucks but we were'nt together this game at all. You never talked to me that much so sorry.
9th: MarieEve/Marie [4-2-2-1] (Tabuk, Kalibo, Marawi): You came for me. You had to go.
8th: JayChris/Jayden [3-3-2 tie/3-2-1] (Tabuk, Davao, Marawi): You were Nicks ride or die. You leaving was necessary for my game.
7th: DrG2/Jessie [5-2] (kalibo, Kalibo, Marawi) A HUGE threat. You had to leave and I needed yo take the shot :(
6th: Sportsgeek12/Johnny [(3)-3] (Tabuk, Davao, Marawi): I didnt want you to go. Im sorry :(
5th: Semajdude/James K. [3-2] (Davao, Davao, Marawi): MY F2! Im really upset that you left :(
2110 days 20 hours ago
jmain14
18th: Survivor1998/Jack [4-1-1]  (Davao): we never spoke and were on different tribes. You being in this spot doesn’t make a difference to me🤷🏼‍♂️
17th:  Baseball03/Tristan [3-2] (Davao): We never talked as once again, we were on opposing tribes.
16th: Piesyumyyumpies/Mark [3-1] (Davao): see above, same situation
15th: Chillum/Logan [5-1]: your crucial mistake in this game was when you told me I was being targeted. Then I gathered intel and realized you were playing too hard too early, and therefore, you had to go
——TRIBE SWAP——
14th: Coutnrygorl15701/Dani [6-1] (Kalibo, Kalibo): I’m really sorry, I hoped you made it tomerge so we could go back to working together. You got screwed.
13th: Subfriend/Azri [4-3] (Davao, Davao): you weren’t very trustworthy tbh, whether you didnplan or targeting me or not.
12th: Woeisme/John [4-2] (Kalibo, Kalibo): Same as Dani, I wish we were able to work together
11th: Sameed27/SAMEED [ 7-(3)-1] (Tabuk, Davao, Marawi): you were a massive threat to my game. You were at the head of an alliance and I easily gathered the numbers to send you home.
——JURY——
10th: Paul028/Paul [4-3-(2)-1] (Tabuk, Davao, Marawi): I proposed we kept working together once he went home. Sorry but you had to go, yu were still targeting me.
9th: MarieEve/Marie [4-2-2-1] (Tabuk, Kalibo, Marawi): ylu came for me. You had to go, and that was that.
8th: Jaychris/Jayden [3-3-2 time/3-2-1] (Tabuk, Davao, Marawi): you were my ride or die, but you got screwed over. I’m sorry you can’t be in this spot with me.
7th: DrG2/Jessie [5-2] (Kalibo, Kalibo, Marawi): you were a massive threat. You were feeding false information and calling me a liar when in all honesty I told you the truth, I never lied to you and that’s a fact.
6th: Sportsgeek12/Johnny [(3)-3] (Tabuk, Davao, Marawi): you kept coming after me but you were playing a great under the radar game. Ultimately, you had to go at this stage and I used an idol. Good try though.
5th: Semjadude/James K. [3-2] (Davao, Davao, Marawi): You honestly played a great game. You adapted to any situation, but ultimately I couldn’t take your word for things and that is that. Sorry

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!