This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 (Salang)

Topic » Tribal Council #5 (Salang)

2052 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
*SALANG ENTERS*

LINK HAS WON IMMUNITY - YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR HIM

One of you will be the 8th person voted out of the game...and THE FIRST MEMBER OF THE JURY!!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/183f539dfd9e7652d11f624f98e3f765/tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

-----
Questions:

Link - Do you think you needed immunity tonight?

Brenden - Do you think alliances have shifted now that it's an individual game?

Lulu - No idols have come up yet. Think we may see one played tonight?

Jeremy - Only three original brawn have made it this far while beauty & brains both come into merge with 4. Do you feel that's a strength or weakness for you at this point in the game?

Bilbo - What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Ari - Do you feel old tribal lines still exist?

Kiara - How are things around camp now that we have merged?

Matt - Now that you've merged, do you think the game will become more competitive?

Scott - Does jury management factor into your voting strategy?

Tico - What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Jack - What kind of challenge are you hoping to see next?

-----
Votes are due tomorrow at 5:00 pm EDT (to me via mail)
You're allowed to change your vote if you want up until the deadline.
Don't vote in time, and you self-vote.

If you have an idol and wish to play it, please let me know via mails by 5 pm edt (same as voting deadline)

Sorry, no idol guesses tonight except for Link
Send Confessionals!
2052 days 5 hours ago
Ari_
Do you feel old tribal lines still exist?

Even if they do, rn I'm not participating in them, can't say much for others.
2052 days 5 hours ago
brosky17
I do. I think the game is wide open now
2052 days 3 hours ago
ticofernandez
Tico - What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Majority rules so I'm basing my vote off whatever name i hear the most
2052 days 3 hours ago
Lulubud
An idol could come up tonight. At the start of the merge there could be 3-4 names written down so an idol could mix things up. But sticking to the plan is key tonight.
2052 days 3 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Kara as to jury management... not this early.  I realize that the tribemate voted out may be the first on the jury but at this stage of the game, I'm more concerned with just stating alive and hoping that alliance loyalty pays off.
2052 days 2 hours ago
Rocketokid13
My vote will simply be based on setting myself up for the coming weeks. Basically, who I can trust, and who do I not see myself working with.
2051 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
I am not sure really... It definitely feels good to have it though.  But I am sure NO ONE would ever want to vote me out

*looks around*
2051 days 20 hours ago
smuguy2012
I definitely think it's becoming much more competitive since the merge although it's been competitive for a while for me hahaha
2051 days 15 hours ago
Boy3shooter
Jeremy - Only three original brawn have made it this far while beauty & brains both come into merge with 4. Do you feel that's a strength or weakness for you at this point in the game?

It could really go either way. On one hand the other tribes have more of the original relationships here, and since Brawn is the minority, it might be easy for them to pick us off one by one. On the other hand, since the other tribes have more of their original relationships here that could be a positive for Brawn if any of those relationships were sour. I guess we'll find out which based on today's vote.
2051 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
https://media.giphy.com/media/nlJo5n9BcJAJRuzhBk/giphy.gif
2051 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
if anyone has a hidden immunity idol and wishes to play it, now would be the time to do so...

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HUlUlDPVWKPfP56/source.gif
2051 days 6 hours ago
Ari_
mememe
2051 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
yes ari?
2051 days 6 hours ago
Ari_
I'm playing this stick
2051 days 6 hours ago
brosky17
Lol

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!