This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission #10: LIVE starts at 5pm PST on Saturday, June 6th

Topic » Mission #10: LIVE starts at..

1424 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
CHECK IN BELOW!!!
1424 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
Check in will be open until 5:10pm PST
1424 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
hi!
1424 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
Hello and Welcome!
1424 days 23 hours ago
Blackunicorns
Here
1424 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
well looks like it's just us cori LMAO
1424 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
I see Tris is online so he might be joining us!
1424 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
In the meantime I will post the challenge and see if Tris joins us in that time
1424 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
Mission #10: Outbid your Competition…if you need to…

Welcome, FINAL FOUR. You all are two quizzes away from finding out who the winner will be and who is the Mole. For today’s mission you all be working individually at some points and together at others.

Part 1: Becoming an Artist
Each player will be tasked to create and image using Paint, Photoshop, whatever app you want based around a topic I have assigned you. You will have 5 minutes to create your images, so do not take forever trying to get every detail correct.
You will also be asked to offer a 15-word MAX description of your painting to help your teammates figure out which painting is yours.

Part 2: Auction your Money
Each player will be given $10,000 and if you are smart, you can all earn some serious cash for the group pot. As it stands now, the money each of you are holding will be going to the group pot! However, what is life but a little bit of a gamble?

One at a time, your paintings will be show up on the screen alongside 3 OTHER PAINTINGS who were asked to draw the SAME EXACT THING you were. Your teammates will then decide which painting is yours by placing bets on the paintings. The minimum bet is $1,000 per round and you can only bet in increments of $1,000. If you guess the correct painting, whatever you had bet on the painting will be DOUBLED and returned to you. If you are wrong, you will get nothing. If you are not feeling confident, you also have the option to bet on multiple paintings.

You will have 1 minute to evaluate the artwork and then you will submit your bids on which painting to me via Tengaged Mail or Skype. I will reveal your bid choices and money earnings after every round.

If your painting is the one being judged, YOU MUST STAY SILENT. If I catch wind of any cheating, this mission will end without warning and there will be no money added to the group pot. The participants in the cheating will be deducted points from their quiz. This is YOUR ONLY warning. Don’t cheat, it’s not worth it, I promise!

Any questions before we get started?
1424 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
omg yay this sounds fun
1424 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
If Tris doesn't show up, we will do two rounds of two of that is ok with yall!
1424 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
thats fine with me
1424 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
Okay cool!
1424 days 23 hours ago
Blackunicorns
Hold on I need to find a mobile app. How are we sending the pictures to you?
1424 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
You can send it to me via Skype or on Tengaged, whatever is easier
1424 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
Let me know when you are both are ready and we will get started!

open group

Ozzy's THE MOLE: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!