This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission #6: LIVE starts at 5pm PST on Monday, June 1st

Topic » Mission #6: LIVE starts at 5pm..

1445 days 2 hours ago
TMAN54445
Talker is me guys
1445 days 2 hours ago
Oswald19
I will go with the order I saw the posts so...

It has been decided...

TEAM STALKER: Christian and Washed

TEAM TALKER: Cori and Tris
1445 days 2 hours ago
Oswald19
For this mission, each team will be working on a mission SIMULTANEOUSLY Both teams have 10 minutes to complete their respective missions. Each team that completes their mission will receive $25,000 for the group pot.

If one team finishes early, they can step in and help the other team.

Team Talker (Cori and Tris)
I will post a poll in the Ozzy’s The Mole Group page. You will have 10 minutes to get a total of 25 votes cast in this poll. Your teammates can vote as well to count towards 25.

As you are campaigning for the votes, you can ask me UP TO THREE times the number of votes you have. The third time you want to ask me, you better be sure you have the 25 votes because if you do not the poll will close as is! If the 25 votes are not there, this mission will fail. If you would like to ask me the number of votes, say “OFFICAL ASK”. After 10 minutes, I will close the poll automatically and if you have reached the 25 votes you will have won. You do NOT have to use any official asks if you don’t want to.

Team Stalker (Washed and Chrstian)
Using a Tengaged Member in this group game (who I will announce at the start), I need you to find their average placement for each of the following.

Casting (consider Casting/Fasting all as one average)
Rookies (consider all Rookies/Frookies all as one average)
Survivor
The Duel
Stars
Hunger Games

Now, you may submit up to three official guesses. I will tell you HOW MANY are correct, but I won’t tell you which ones are correct. This is very similar to the other team. If you use all three guesses and the third guess is wrong, the mission is a failure. If you have not used all three of your guesses by the 10 minute mark, I will ask you for one final guess after the 10 minutes has passed.

Does any team have any questions?
1445 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
So averages include the decimals ?
1445 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
Please round to 2 decimal places if needed (such as 19.19)
1445 days 1 hour ago
Washed_Ravioli
Got it
1445 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
Any other questions?
1445 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
Alrighty hearing none, give me on second to count you in!
1445 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
Is there a possible exemption
1445 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
In 3
1445 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
No possible exemption here!
1445 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
In 3
1445 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
In 2
1445 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
that is tragic
1445 days 1 hour ago
Blackunicorns
Got it

open group

Ozzy's THE MOLE: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!