This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 4, Day 4

Topic » Cycle 4, Day 4

2040 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Will begin at 7PM Eastern! Don't miss out because it'll be our immunity challenge!
2040 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Just for fun, I'm going to allow check in to be a little earlier than the usual 15 minutes. This'll add another 7 minutes for people to potentially earn rewards that they may not earn if they don't show up.
2040 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
Howdy partner
2040 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Just so you know, Hoop, you and Cory both won the challenge, which included alcohol, so unfortunately, you may not partake in the immunity challenge. If you want 15 food and 15 water from showing up, though, you may claim it.
2040 days 21 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
*waves*

I will be playing
2040 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright Keaton. If no one shows up in the next four minutes, you'll be earning automatic immunity, and you'll have some pretty sweet perks with all these laws in your favor.
2040 days 21 hours ago
JTthePrince
I'm here
2040 days 21 hours ago
Novamax243
Here
2040 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
Sure, I'll claim it.
2040 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
So, I am sure you are all well aware that as the game goes on and on, immunity becomes more and more important to obtain. For those of you who aren't aware of what I'm talking about, I think you'll know it after this challenge.

For this individual immunity challenge, two random people will be paired off. Those two will take part in a game of tug-of-war. To win, you must say *tugs rope* three times in a row before your opponent can say it once. You'll keep battling until one person does just that, and they will move on in the challenge. The challenge continues until the last person remains. That person will be rewarded immunity.

Does anyone have any questions before I begin with the first pair of people?
2040 days 21 hours ago
Novamax243
*Screams internally*
2040 days 21 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
JT and Nova, are both of you playing with me?
2040 days 21 hours ago
JTthePrince
Yeah here to play
2040 days 21 hours ago
Novamax243
Honestly, with this comp, I'm debating if I want to play or not. XD
2040 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
Suddenly glad I'm not playing, I am not good at speed comps.
2040 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Well Max, you need to make a decision soon. Otherwise, we don't know if 2 or 3 people will be playing.

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!