This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 3, Day 2

Topic » Cycle 3, Day 2

2047 days 6 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Start checking in!
2047 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
Here
2047 days 6 hours ago
Christian37
Here
2047 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
Good, I'm not lonely any more
2047 days 6 hours ago
Jasoi
Me
2047 days 5 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright everyone! After a day of voting, it's time to announce your third mayor!
2047 days 5 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Good luck to the four candidates running.
2047 days 5 hours ago
pikaplayer
I'm here
2047 days 5 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Ladies and gentlemen, your third mayor, with 33.3 percent of the game vote, congratulations
IT'S A TIE! Between Keaton and Cory!
2047 days 5 hours ago
JTthePrince
Hiiiii
2047 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
This should be interesting
2047 days 5 hours ago
pikaplayer
Ah, so what happens now?
2047 days 5 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
For those wondering, no, we will not have two mayors this cycle. Instead, I will post a SECOND poll between just Cory and Keaton. This poll should let those who didn't vote last time do so, or to change your vote. I will open that up now. Results will be up tomorrow by 6PM Eastern.

Cory and Keaton, I will send you both mail regarding your info. Good luck to the both of you.
2047 days 5 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Now, let's get onto this week's shop. For this week, we have three items in store, so there's one additional item for you to buy.
2047 days 5 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
First item: An item board guess WITH a clue to the location of immunity on that board.

Second item: Two beef kabobs and two bottles of water. Each beef kabob gives you 15 food, and each bottle of water gives you 25 water. You may choose to eat all four, or give a kabob and bottle of water to a person, whether it be a friend or a person in need.

Third item: Mystery item. Won't be revealed to anyone except the person who earns this item. I can tell you that this is a good item, so you won't have to worry about anything bad coming up from this.

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!