This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #16 - Colored Numbers

Topic » Episode #16 - Colored Numbers

2010 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Welcome everyone to the eighth Inferno of the season.

So far we know that Brian will be sent into The Inferno for Los Rojos and Hufus will be sent in for Los Azules.

However, Brian, as the holder of the Aztec Life Saver on Los Rojos, you may choose to save yourself from The Inferno and sacrifice someone else. What do you wish to do?

Brian: I choose to save myself and sacrifice Chili to The Inferno!

Therefore, Chili, you are going into The Inferno.

Ethan, as the holder of the Aztec Lifesaver on Los Azules, you may choose to sacrifice yourself to The Inferno and save Hufus. Do you wish to do so?

Ethan: No!

With that, Chili and Hufus are facing The Inferno this episode.
2010 days 20 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
This Inferno is called “Spectrum”. The players facing The Inferno will have to count different colored squares.

They will be shown an image which has different colored squares on it. The players will need to work out how many squares of each color there are. The five colors are; Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, and Purple. I suggest writing these numbers down as you will need them to finish the challenge.

Once you think you have the correct 5 numbers, you must work out the combination to finish the challenge. For example, if you think there were 20 Reds, 10 Blues, 4 Greens, 49 Yellows, and 17 Purples, then you would use those 5 numbers to form a code. Those numbers can be in any order i.e. “20 10 4 49 17”, “17 49 4 10 20”, “10 49 17 20 4”, etc.

NOTE: Please remember to INCLUDE the space between each number!

The player who counts the colors and solves the code the quickest will win The Inferno and stay alive in the game. The loser will be eliminated from The Inferno for good.

The players will be sent a link to the challenge to complete it.
2010 days 12 hours ago
Lalisa
that was actually awful, if u win hufus u rly deserve it LMAO gl
2010 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
*1 Minute Passes*
2010 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
*4 Minutes Pass*
2010 days 12 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
*22 more Seconds Pass*

Hufus: Ryan!

Ryan: That is correct!

Hufus wins The Inferno and stays in the game. Chili, your time in The Inferno is now over. Great effort, but it wasn't quite enough. Thank you for playing and hopefully I'll see you again soon.

Hufus - 4 Minutes and 22 Seconds
Chili - 12 Minutes and 4 Seconds
2010 days 12 hours ago
Lalisa
congrats hufus, u deserve that win bud
2010 days 12 hours ago
Lalisa
hufus dragging me in that elim

https://media.giphy.com/media/lo4ZRnrydAMSl3yv5C/giphy.gif
2010 days 12 hours ago
Lalisa
cant wait to cheers to 2 players in los rojos at ponderosa in the next two rounds mwah!
2010 days 10 hours ago
Hufus
OMG SHOOK! Thanks Chili, you’re an icon, gg <3
2009 days 22 hours ago
cfff
Chili you will be missed :(

open group

JGF S3: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!