This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #4 - Chilli Counter

Topic » Episode #4 - Chilli Counter

2028 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Welcome everyone to the second Inferno of the season, but the first one that will actually happen.

So far we know that Nick S will be sent into The Inferno for Los Rojos and Lexey will be sent in for Los Azules.

However, Chili, as the holder of the Aztec Lifesaver on Los Rojos, you may choose to sacrifice yourself to The Inferno and save Nick S. Do you wish to do so?

Chili: No!

Therefore, Nick S, you are going into The Inferno.

Lexey, as the holder of the Aztec Lifesaver on Los Azules, you may choose to save yourself from The Inferno and choose someone on your team to replace you. What do you wish to do?

Lexey: I am saving myself and sacrificing Nick M to The Inferno!

With that, Nick S and Nick M are facing The Inferno this episode.
2028 days 3 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The players facing The Inferno will be sent a link where they can complete The Inferno. Instructions will be shown before you participate in it. If you have any questions about The Inferno challenge, please let me know.

You have until 10pm (BST)/6pm (EDT)/3pm (PDT) tomorrow (Monday) to get The Inferno completed.
2028 days 3 hours ago
BluJay112
well thanks lexey
2028 days 3 hours ago
lexeyjane
sorry bud
2028 days 3 hours ago
NotNicky333
yall are namist
2028 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
battle of the nicks!
2027 days 18 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
*Nick M submits his answer*

Nick M is correct and wins The Inferno! Nick S, you have lost The Inferno and have been eliminated from the game. Thank you for playing and hopefully we'll see you again soon.
2027 days 18 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Nick M - 22 Minutes and 5 Seconds

Nick S - DNF
2027 days 13 hours ago
NotNicky333
ya I didn’t get the challenge....

but gl nick! :)

open group

JGF S3: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!