This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8

Topic » Tribal Council #8

1980 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
AJ, you seem very sure your going home, why do you think that when 5 people voted to save you?
Jimmy, do you think the immunity streak will be over when I do some live challenges?

The rest of you, there are still a lot of idols out there. Why do you think a lot of people are holding on to them? Do you think some have been combined yet? If so, how many super idols do you think are out here?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 8:00 PM EST
-Failing to submit a vote will result in a SELF-VOTE (three of these and you're out)
-You can change your vote as often as you see fit
-PLEASE SEND US CONFESSIONALS! We would love to hear your perspective on the game
1980 days 14 hours ago
ajx2x
AJ, you seem very sure your going home, why do you think that when 5 people voted to save you?

Well it's just a hunch I have. Believe me, I'm so grateful for everyone who voted to save me last tribal. I really am (even though some don't think I am). But since I'm apparantly the biggest threat in the game, I'm just prepared for the worst. I'm not gonna be surprised to go home, but I really hope I don't.

All I've got to say to the people who are gunning for me is:

In the style of Regina George, "like, why are you so obsessed with me?!"
1980 days 13 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
there are still a lot of idols out there. Why do you think a lot of people are holding on to them? Do you think some have been combined yet? If so, how many super idols do you think are out here?

People must just feel safe for whatever reason. It's the only real reason to hold on to an idol, either that or they pray they survive in order to save their idol for later when they really feel on the chopping block or any other strategic purposes.

I would be surprised if there were any super idols out there right now. That seems like something you would only use live at tribal council rather than putting one together way ahead of time. Also, people continue to be voted out with idols in their pocket so the possible idols that can be used in a super idol are dwindling.
1980 days 13 hours ago
Kgamer2218
The rest of you, there are still a lot of idols out there. Why do you think a lot of people are holding on to them? Do you think some have been combined yet? If so, how many super idols do you think are out here?

Honestly WHY CAN'T NOBODY TELL ME SHIT like honestly like what did i do AM I TOO GAY like every vote this season i had to talk to people myself and ask them like seriously i wanna die
1980 days 5 hours ago
Jacadeux
Jimmy, do you think the immunity streak will be over when I do some live challenges?

Oh yeah, no doubt. I'm famously known for freaking out and panicking during live comps. That's when I remember to be on time for them. :/ I'll still give it my all though, I always do.
1979 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
I have the votes. Let me mail people first.
1979 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1979 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Nobody stands
1979 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Tris
1979 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Second vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Tris
1979 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Third vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Maddie
1979 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
4th vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Maddie
1979 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
2 votes Tris 2 votes Maddie
1979 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Fifth vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Tris
1979 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Sixth vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Maddie
Thats 3 votes Tris 3 votes Maddie
1979 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Seventh vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Tris

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!