This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal #2 (Macuata)

Topic » Tribal #2 (Macuata)

1823 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
Welcome to your first tribal council of the season, Macuata tribe. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is out, so are you. Dip your torches in the flame and take a seat so I can ask some questions.

Patrick, what do you think went wrong at the challenge just luck or just not understanding the challenge till it was too late?
Gavin, do you think going on the Island of Fire would put a target on your back?
Sarah, will you come to a challenge?
Kevin, do you think you guys can come back from this, or will it destroy your momentum?
Jeremy, being this early, what is your criteria on voting? Activeness, strategy or other reasons?
Nick, what is your goal moving forward with the 5 people that will survive this tribal?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 8:00 PM EST
-Failing to submit a vote will result in a SELF-VOTE (three of these and you're out)
-You can change your vote as often as you see fit
-PLEASE SEND US CONFESSIONALS! We would love to hear your perspective on the game
1823 days 2 hours ago
Kevin0621
Kevin, do you think you guys can come back from this, or will it destroy your momentum?

Well I’m hesitant to give any sort of answer to this question because you never know what can happen. However if we just have a good attitude and let this vote stay at the easy one it should be as of now, than I think we can even come back stronger and be more motivated to stay safe for next and future votes as in winning more challenges moving forward.
1823 days 1 hour ago
snick427
Nick, what is your goal moving forward with the 5 people that will survive this tribal?

All we can do is bounce back. This challenge wasn't a blowout, so I think we can manage to keep the remaining 5 together, at least until a swap.
1823 days 1 hour ago
greyconverse
Gavin, do you think going on the Island of Fire would put a target on your back?

I would hope not as nobody has really asked me about it and I am open to discussing it! Others will go as well so lets not fuel that now, I hope.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/037837d3c469c5b55f45f2635e7abced/tumblr_on9i6mMG5b1qlwy0vo1_540.gif
1822 days 6 hours ago
wuau
Jeremy, being this early, what is your criteria on voting? Activeness, strategy or other reasons?

As you have mentioned, I feel like keeping the tribe strong is the major factor I am considering.
1822 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
I have all the votes will mail you guys soon
and get this going
1822 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
K Everyone is mailed
I'll read the votes
1822 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
If anyone has an idol, now would be the time to play it
1822 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
*nobody stands*

Alright lets get to it
1822 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sarah
1822 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
Second vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sarah
1822 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
Third vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sarah
1822 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
Fourth vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sarah *self vote*
1822 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
Fifth vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
and the 2nd person voted out of Survivor Vorovoro

Sarah
1822 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
Sarah the tribe has spoken *kicks off island*
1822 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
So the easy boot is gone...now what comes next for you guys?

Guess we'll find out at the challenge in 20 minutes

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!