This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15

Topic » Tribal Council #15

2027 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
Welcome the members of our jury...Grace, Livingston, Thomas, Raul, Alex, Ray, Josh, and voted out last tribal Council Madison

Jorge, Could this be a mistake if you bring the wrong person, or do you think you win against either player?

Garrett, Liam what can you say to Jorge that will make him convinced to take you?

I will read the vote when Jorge sends it. I'll set up the final council after the vote is read.
2027 days 3 hours ago
Sunfire
I think these two were threatened by me for a reason these past couple days with their little to no messages. I'll keep it at that.
2027 days 3 hours ago
Garrett5
conversations are two-way streets
2027 days 3 hours ago
LimaBean
I think these two were threatened by me for a reason these past couple days with their little to no messages. I'll keep it at that.

But we did talk??
sending "..." isn't a conversation
2027 days 3 hours ago
LimaBean
Garrett, Liam what can you say to Jorge that will make him convinced to take you?
At the end of the day it's his choice and I'm like 90% sure all of us have targeted each other at some point so idk lol it's messy
2027 days 2 hours ago
Sunfire
2026 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
I have the vote
2026 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
Whoevers name appears will become the last juror of Survivor Brazil
2026 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
The one vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2026 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
And the last person voted off Survivor Brazil and the 9th and final member of our Jury
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2026 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Garrett
2026 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
Garrett the tribe has spoken

Garrett leaves

Congratulations you two you have made both as far as you can in this game. Now 9 people you voted out will decide your fate in the game

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!