This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Uganda Applications

Topic » Survivor Uganda Applications

2369 days 21 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Group games you've played in: I've played in a lot of group games. It's honestly incredible how many group game's I've actually played.
Time Zone: PST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges?
Usually non-live so I can chill back and be lazy. 
What makes you stand out among other applicants?
My gameplay is extremely strange
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday?
Yes

GOOD LUCK! We am looking forward to an excellent season!
2369 days 17 hours ago
adeleadele
Group games you've played in: Cmack's survivor, Mud's, TMI, the important ones lol :P
Time Zone: EST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Both i'm fine with
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I can be a total bitch and i'm not afraid to speak my mind
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yep that's perfect!
2369 days 11 hours ago
Mickiejames22
Group games you've played in: A lot (Last one was like over two years ago)
Time Zone: Central
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I'll send a lot of confessionals, I'll speak my mind, I'm very confrontional & I'm not afraid to call somebody out on their bs.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yes!
2369 days 8 hours ago
Ross56
Group Games: Survivor Lucarigo, India, Noahs Survivor, Survivor Malaysia
Timezone:GMT+5
Live or non live: Non live
What makes me stand out: I send alot of confessionals and Im a fierce competitor
Will I be able to make challenges b/w that timeframe:Prob not
2369 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
Group games you've played in: Look on profile
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Live challenges
What makes you stand out among other applicants? You've seen me play I think you know the answer to that. I'm willing to play so hard people have to use deflection idols on me to get me out.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? Yeah

GOOD LUCK! We am looking forward to an excellent season!

We am

Lol
2368 days 23 hours ago
gsatt12
Group games you've played in: Noahs survivor arias alaska
Time Zone:PST
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges?non live
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I will turn the game upside down
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday?

YES
2368 days 23 hours ago
JustinV53
Group games you've played in:my best placings on my profile, ive played in many group games though!
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Live - much more realisitc
What makes you stand out among other applicants? I'm a SUPER competitive person. I live for Live Challenges because I love going head to head with people. I'm really friendly and adapt to new surroundings & people pretty easily. I also super active when it comes to group games and is the main reason im on TG.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday? perfect time for me
2368 days 1 hour ago
chrisdooger
Group games you've played in: Just a few
Time Zone: GMT +8
Do you prefer live challenges or non-live challenges? Live,it is more exciting
What makes you stand out among other applicants? Im strategic and sociable at the same time.
Will you be able to make challenges between 8:00-9:30 PM EST almost everyday?  Yeah of course ,because i want to win this thing
2368 days ago
lionsden121
Apps closed

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!