This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Uganda Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Uganda Confessionals

2380 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
This is where the confessionals of the first season go.
2374 days 10 hours ago
lionsden121
Pre-Game
ThePug

I'm extremely pumped for this series, lately I've been focusing on hosting games and before that I was taking a break from Tengaged. I haven't seriously played in a Survivor game as a player since around April-May of this year. Now and L&J's i'm not coming in to fuck around and make huge plays and big moves, I'll be trying to change my strategy up and bring a different approach.

The applications so far seem to have some pretty good players, I already see some huge threats & great assets to my game... Even a few wildcards! Overall this is gonna be one hell of a game, and I'm determined to become L&J's Survivors first winner.

http://i.giphy.com/l41YedIbenuBH6ljO.gif
2373 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
The tribes seperated by random.org and then put alphabetically
Mukono -
Brian (BrainJak)
Brady (CoachWade)
Chris (Chrisdooger)
Gsatt (Gsatt12)
Jackson (Karmaron72)
Jake (GreatJake)
Kelly (mickiejames22)
Mamba (Clarkkent6969)
Pika (pikaplayer)

Sebei
Adam (AdamLovesEverything)
Adele (adeleadele)
Azri (subfriend)
Dan (dwipeouts)
Hoop (lhooper902976)
Justin (JustinV53)
Kol (thepug)
MC (moondancer63)
Zack (zmiles02)
2373 days 5 hours ago
Joshbb17
I will be putting my thoughts and views of each player shortly
2373 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
gsatt12
alliance
chrisdooger CoachWade

Hey guys I was thinking of a potential alliance possibly in the game oh ya FYI biainjak hates me
2373 days ago
lionsden121
pikaplayer
Confessional

Pika Pika! Yeah I made it on! Right off the bat I have a ton of connections both good and bad the good being Brian, Mamba, Jackson, Kol Dan, Azri, Justin and MC while the bad are Brady and Adele but I might try to work with them so I can repair those relationships. My gameplan mainly consists of a few things; make a ton of friends, get a stable alliance and ride it to the end of the game while trying not to get screwed over by idols and swaps. This has been the plan since day 1 of my tengaged career with mixed results so I'll keep going with it. Hoping to survive a while and make an impact one way or another!
2372 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
Clarkkent6969
Confessional

World war III has come early, so Brian thinks he can try to make me a target day one, simple plan reach out to people and simply flip it on him. I have not even talked to this guy in forever and hes still holding a grudge so imagine what will happen if you *other people on tribe* say something he doesnt like? Hes gonna try to make you a target too so its not smart to keep him long
2372 days 7 hours ago
Joshbb17
ThePug
Confessional

So the first thing I did in the game was run straight into the forest shouting "I'M GOING TO GET WATER. DON'T WORRY IM NOT LOOKING FOR IDOLS. NOPE. NO. WAY." I just sent that mail to everyone in the game so they know i'm an up front and honest person... okay kidding.

I'm remodeling my strategy this game, compared to my usual shtick of basically... Overplaying and putting a target on my back hella early in the game. This group game will be different. I'm putting my main focus on creating loyal viable connections to take me to the end of the game.

At times in the game my main downfall can be getting tunnel-vision wanting to take someone out due to them being a possible threat to my position in the game. However instead of locking on and doing everything I can to take them out I'll utilize them to be Finale Fodder. They can be the votes near the end everyone deems as a threat which i'm ever so used to being. Then I can walk right up to Final Tribal Council, and..... bullshit enough to get the win!

-

Even though we've had issues in past smaller games Dan is currently my most trusted ally, he realizes how much of a threat I am & I see what he can do himself. But I'm letting myself be vulnerable, I'm basically handing everyone a knife in this game and turning around with a big ole X marks the spot on my back. And if someone supplies you with the knife and trusts you enough to get a magic mark and put a treasure map on their back, why would you want to get rid of them?

Another thing I've established is being 100% open with my Idol Guesses, my first ones were Rob & Amber. Which I told Dan, and I'll soon to tell the other people I get in good with. Which then he guessed Wanda & NaOnka. So that's four people that the idols not hidden under.

The final things is I've reached out to the big majority of the tribe, just with saying "hellos" & "how are yous". The main assets out of the people that responded are Logan and Adele.

Logan- He played in my previous Kolby's Survivor: Haiti season. Along with Dan in the game. They went all the way to the final 4, trusting each other. Which means they obviously are working together in this game, so I can come in and manipulate my way into giving them the idea of creating a core three alliance with me.

Adele- She seems to be a loyal and trustworthy ally from other games I've seen her in & heard of. If I get in good with her and establish trust I'm fairly certain I'll have her as a close ally to the end of the game. She does seem to play up her "ditzy" side though.

This is the group I want to take control of the Sebei side with. I need to give each member of the group a sense of power. Since everyone naturally wants to be in control. While I sit back and lead from the shadows.
2372 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
Clarkkent6969
Confessional

This is too easy! i reached out to people playing the victim, reached out to Brady, Chris, and Jake, along with Pika and all of them seem to be on my side and agree Brian needs to go soon. Jackson also reached out to me but havent really talked much, meanwhile Jake wants me and him to run this game i knew based off his profile hes a loyal guy so all it took was convincing him i too was loyal, now i have a loyal soldier *Evil Laugh*
2371 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
My boot list
18th Brian
17th Justin
16th Adam
15th chris
14th gsatt
13th mamba
12th Kelly
11th Jake
10th Kol
9th MC
8th Adele
7th Zack
6th Azri
5th Jackson
4th Brady
3th Pika
2nd Dan
1st Hoop
2371 days 19 hours ago
Joshbb17
18: Justin
17: Brian
16: Zack
15: Kelly
14. Adam
13: MC
12: Sub
11: Jackson
10: Chris
9: Gsatt
8: Hoop
7. Adele
6: Kolb
5. Brady
4. Jake
3. Pika
2. Mamba
1. Dan
2371 days 6 hours ago
Joshbb17
Dan (Dwipeouts)

Confessional:

I'm actually suprised I got cast. I mean I'm always active but eh I might not of had the best history with Josh. although we kinda made up in muds second chance although Josh got voted off at a tribal I wasn't a part of so it wasn't put up to the test. I'm almost certain kolby is gonna find that idol. he's doing what I expected him to do. go hard real fast. kinda like a penis. anyways I alligned with kolby for now. I want him to be my shield. well for premerge at least. but merge I'm gonna cut him Bec even tho i could see him being a huge shield for me at merge if I get to the end I don't want to look like a Sheep. other than first boot I believe the 2nd worse placement is 2nd (I swear watch me get runner up) but I'm plauing to win. across tribal I know Brady Brian karma and pikam I talked with Karam but pika and Brian haven't responded to me but whatever we haven't even done the first Challenge yet. back to this tribe . so obvs I made an Alliance with kolby I might want to blindside him if there's a swap but I think he trusts me but I don't trust him. then I create an alliance with Adele even tho I know he can't stand me. but whatever he's gay who cares. so I have an alliance with Adele and kolby. I wish we were in a 3 person Skype chat but I don't want to be the one to create it suggest it Bec it might look like I'm playing too hard and I don't want to be first boot no thank you. also I created an alliance with Logan. since I just played a game with him before and I even used an idol on him so.... anyways I tried talking to mc. he's seem sketchy as man in a van  claiming to kids he has candy. I talked also with Adam and he wants to make a final 3 with him me and. Logan so... I don't know. but obvs there's gonna be a swap this season unless the hosts want to be assholes. anyways my main point in this whole confessional is I'm awesome
2370 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
Idol is found on Day 3 after the immunity challenge clue was found on the Sebei beach by adam
2370 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
pikaplayer
Confessional

Well crap this is a bad start, we lost the first challenge and now we have to go to tribal...chuuu! I hope I'm going to survive and make it far, I was active so at least I have that going for me. I'll update on the vote later when I know more about it.
2370 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
lhooper902976
confessional

Adam just finished the challenge for us.Thank god I told him since we have an umbreakable bond of being allies and I knew he would have went if we lost.
2370 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
lhooper902976

This idol hunt is going crazy, with the clue, we are down to around 50 ish possible people. I really have the idol fever.

open group

L and J's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!