This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Tribute Tower

Topic » The Tribute Tower

1962 days 11 hours ago
BrainJak
Alright everyone!!! Since more than half of you have sent in playtime I will go ahead and post this. You may RP here with one another, or simply talk about the Games themselves. If you would like to participate in Combat training let me know as I will be online pretty much all day.

I will not be mailing you about this place LOL it'll let me see who's actually paying attention ❤️ Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor!!!
1962 days 9 hours ago
Bvance1212
Do we have to mail you directly to combat train?
1962 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
Yes :P
1962 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
If you want to do WEAPONS training or ENVIRONMENTAL training I can do that here :P
1962 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
I want to train with a bow and arrow
1962 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
*an instructor walks you over to the archery range. In front of you is a single bow on a pedestal, six arrows hang next to it in a quiver. On the other side of the pedestal, a crossbow rests on a table, six bolts lying next to it in the open*

"Go ahead and grab your weapons."
1962 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
Picks up bow and arrow
Looks at it and laughs maniacally
Loads arrow into the bow and fires after 30 seconds of aiming and focusing.
1962 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
*nods, watching it hit a target dead-on*

"You're good with weapons, but you'll be a lot slower than someone who's focused on the Bow itself. Your aim will be worse too."

*walks over to another pedestal, hitting some buttons on it that light up. Up ahead on the archery range, a target rises from the floor*

"Hit this one."

*the target starts to move side to side, rather slowly*
1962 days 7 hours ago
Bvance1212
A bead of sweat appears as I begin to focus immensely
Loads up the 2nd of 6 arrows and begins to pull back on the strings. Taking a deep breath, he fires with confidence
1962 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
*the arrow hits the target far from the center*

"Don't aim AT it, aim for where it's going to be."

(LOL this is legit me telling you what to say in mails. Don't just say "Aims and shoots" because if you are up against a moving opponent (more than likely you are) then aiming at THEM is not gonna get you a hit if they move at an angle or side to side)
1962 days 7 hours ago
Bvance1212
(Okay thank you, I appreciate it, I’m just trying to figure out all of this before the actual comp starts)
*yells an expletive* and takes a deep breath.
Loads up and takes aim.
I wait for the target to swing to the right side but before the apex height and fire at the location where the center of the target should be at the apex of the swing
1962 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
*smiles, nodding as the target spins on impact, the arrow sticking out of the middle*

"Good job! You'll make a fine archer yet. Do you want to try this in a simulation or are you good with it?"
1962 days 6 hours ago
Bvance1212
lets try a simulation, I want to test my skills please
1962 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
(Alright then, to mails :D good luck)

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!