This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 4

2111 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
Brian - "Only two deaths... Sad... But at least they'll all be dead today! Which one will win it all? Let's find out!"

Tributes:
Dead - 20
Alive - 4

Arena:
The river slowly recedes throughout the night, until it's returned to its normal size. The cornucopia gleams eerily in the morning light, now uncovered as all of the boulders and rocks from the avalanche surround the area, offering many places for Tributes to hide and run through. The Caves on the lower levels are all gone, filled with rubble and water, and most of the lower paths have vanished.
2111 days 4 hours ago
Allyxox
idk if ill play any more of these, i have so much things on my mind other than tengaged that im barely on here anymore, GL guys!! < 3
2110 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
(We will not have a day today as everyone is still discussing a time to have their finale)
2108 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
(Alrighty everyone! The Finale takes place in 11 hours! Good Luck to the final 4. I will allow you guys one hour prior to this for a short day. Anybody wanting to move around can start doing so at 7 PM EST)
2108 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
(Just wanted to say that I'm shooketh @ the F4 containing Mel and Max who were the final 2 last Games LOL I'm so looking forward to this Finale XD)
2107 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
Just letting ya'll know XD there's a thunderstorm nearby so my data keeps going out for a few then coming back. It hasn't left yet so no worries so far
2107 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
(DAY 4 HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN, OUR FINALE WILL BE IN ONE HOUR, GOOD LUCK TRIBUTES)
2107 days 15 hours ago
Tadd
AAAAAHHHHHH
2107 days 15 hours ago
Tadd
(IT'S RAINING MEN
HALLELUJAH IT'S RAINING MEN
AMEN!)
2107 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
(... I'm deceased XD

Okay so we now know what we are dealing with:

4 EXTREMELY careful tributes XD)
2107 days 15 hours ago
Tadd
(You should love ypur job at this point then Brian)
2107 days 15 hours ago
Tadd
(Make it rain or something)
2107 days 15 hours ago
me2013
I already threw red over the cliff.... are you wanting to join him?
2107 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
(LMAO NOOOOOOOOOOOO Ask Mel and Max how "careful" went over last year with those two! They argued for HOURS over who should risk the swim to whose island until we had to postpone a finale, then when they fought they both used bows the whole time and kept hiding. IT WAS A NIGHTMARE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)
2107 days 15 hours ago
Tadd
(Im jk plz don't)
Yeah and i stabbed Isaac to death.
Congrats f2
2107 days 15 hours ago
me2013
Hold up.... I killed him in hand to hand combat in the end.....

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!