This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Capitol is Over

Topic » The Capitol is Over

1965 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
I'm sorry to everyone who was actually interested in it, however i just never got enough participation inside. I tried numerous things to get you involved, however I don't even know if any of you legit enjoyed it or not unless it was re-reading your games. When new games started I would have to mail every member in order to get the select few who would respond and watch, and it just wasn't enough of a response to even mention.

I will leave the stories as they are, I will not finish the last few at this time because I just don't want to, I'm sorry. I will finish them up later (maybe)

I will still keep holding the games, but as for the Sponsorships, the Mentors, the Records, and the VL I am just doing away with it all. It's just too tiresome to deal with on top of hosting and frankly there never was much interest.
1964 days 20 hours ago
D882
Did I win?
1964 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
Lmao no that was the vl of sorts

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!