This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

OKAY taking some time to write this down

Topic » OKAY taking some time to write..

1895 days 11 hours ago
BrainJak
TYSM for the activity I mean SERIOUSLY most of you have been active at some point and all of you are contributing to the story thank you so much!!! The Reapings will all be over and done with by about 5 PM EST tonight, and at that point everyone will be reaching the Capitol. I will let you all interact with one another as you see fit for an hour or two, then we will have the Parade and you will once again be separated until tomorrow.

Fav Characters thus far:

Piner
Evelyn
Melissa
Thorn
Mikaze
Charlee

But right now I think Piner is snatching ALL THE WEAVES. Still the Capitol is up next, and that means you guys will start interacting with even more characters, and hopefully some good stories come out of it. Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

{Thanks you guys for making such excellent well-rounded characters :D}
1895 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
How dare you now say Tiki what's wrong about her!
1895 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Ah thank you so much you鈥檙e too sweet 馃槏馃槀馃槀馃槀
1895 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
She's suicidal LOL Your other one was better

*adds Kandi to the list*
1895 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Haha ive been reading the other districts stuff and everyone is doing such a great job good job to everyone so far keep it up 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍
1895 days 9 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Oh. Yay :D

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!