This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #6

Topic » Challenge #6

2781 days 11 hours ago
adamsel
Condragulation on making the top 6. This week is Ariana Grande week. Your main challenge is to post a cat outfit. This will be judged at how cat like it is and the actual outfit. Im not looking for just a cat costume, more of something that would be worn down the runway of RPDR.

THIS IS AN EARLIER DEADLINE You will have until 3:00 pm est tomorrow to submit. At that point, I will give my critiques and name the bottom 2. They will then have to post a save me song. Please have those ready just in case you're in the bottom 2. I'm going away for the weekend so I want the critiques in before I leave.

This week you need to send a LIVE song from Ariana Grande. I will be judging based off song choice, singing ability, performance and once again, how entertained I was watching it. I would like to once again say live.

Any questions on anything please message them to me

Gentleman start your engines. Good luck and may the best woman win!
2781 days 6 hours ago
levonini
2781 days 6 hours ago
adamsel
Closed. I'll post results later.

open group

RuPaul Drag Race Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!