This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7: Capoeira

Topic » Tribal Council #7: Capoeira

2450 days 11 hours ago
LiukBB
Announcement : John from the Samba tribe has decided to leave this game due to personal reasons

*Takes his torch * * Snuffs it*
2450 days 11 hours ago
LiukBB
Welcome Capoeira Tribe. Everyone grab his torch with the fire : fire represents your life and once the fire is gone once are you.
So Capoeira you were on a winning streak but tonight you are gonna vote one of your own out of this game for good.
PYN for questions. Everyone send a vote to me and rodrigo (tag us together). If you don't vote you will receive a self vote. 20 hours from now.
2450 days 10 hours ago
FireX
X
2450 days 9 hours ago
Wolven6974
Joe
2450 days 3 hours ago
LiukBB
X at this point You must have asked yourselves about where are the idols. Do You think someone else and Will come into play soon.

Joe :. Do You think this swap benefit your position in the game or didnt help You ?
2449 days 21 hours ago
Wolven6974
This tribe swap has been nothing much to me, because all it did was put me alongside different people, which can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the point of view.
2449 days 20 hours ago
waf_
Waf
2449 days 19 hours ago
LiukBB
Waf are You worried by the merge ?
2449 days 18 hours ago
FireX
Idols def worry me because they can ruin ur game super fast. The best thing i can do us hope i dont piss someone off thathas an idol
2449 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ok, I'll read the votes... *looks at Jonathan* Jonathan what are you eating?
Jonathan: Some berries I found!
BITCH THOSE ARE POISONED!
*he starts coughing and geting really sick and starts running around bumpping into Gabe*
Gabe: FUCK MY LEG!
Rodrigo & Luca: PARAMEDICS PARAMEDICS!!!!
*paramedics enter and see*
Paramedic: Jonathan needs to go to the hospital and Gabe has a broken foot. If this was BB it wouldnt matter *glares at Christmas* but here we need to take them both out.

Ok so the game has spoken
*snuffs Jonathan's and Gabe's torch*

And with that we have the most dramatic tribal yet and guess what? The drama will continue after the MERGE! You are all one single tribe now, congrats!
2449 days 11 hours ago
Max1130
Dang.
2448 days 15 hours ago
FireX
Lol
Paramedic: Jonathan needs to go to the hospital and Gabe has a broken foot. If this was BB it wouldnt matter *glares at Christmas* but here we need to take them both out.

open group

Lucarigo survivor season 1: Copacabana

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!