This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Applications

Topic » Season 1 Applications

845 days ago
Brookie0126
Welcome to the application process of Brooklyn's Big Brother Season 1! This game will be following the BBUS rules, and will be spread out over the course of 4-8 weeks. The winner, runner-up and one other lucky houseguest will receive gift prizes!

Please apply below!

Name:
Discord:

Please tell me a little about yourself:

What kind of houseguest do you see yourself being, and why should you be casted?
843 days 5 hours ago
LGGFAN_123
Name: Logan
Pronouns: He/Him/They
Timezone: UTC (uk time)
Discord: DawnTDROTI #3469

Im a 15 year old boy from Yorkshire, England. I'm quite talkative and sometimes tend to say the wrong things, accidentally upsetting others. In my spare time I DJ and have had the pleasure of doing a few sets in my local club :D

I see myself being what a like to call a background houseguest, someone who doesn't strategise much or have much of a solid gameplan. I'm a bit like David from BB22. You should cast me because im new to Tengaged and want a chance at making new friends (Also there is a prize which I now simply must have)

open group

Brooklyn's Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!