This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE (Undercover)

Topic » FINALE (Undercover)

2247 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
With that, lets get into out first challenge tonight... and the first LIVE one of the game!
2247 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
=== Mathematic Trivia ===
Each round in tonight's challenge I'll ask two or three trvia questions, along with a math symbol. Your job is to be the first to post the correct answer to the equation.

EXAMPLE:
1. The number of Kolby's Survivor Complete seasons. (11)
+
2. The number of completely aired CBS' Survivor Seasons. (35)

11 + 35 = 46.

The first person to correctly answer can choose to cut an oppenents in the games rope. Everyone in the game begins with two rope, essentially giving them two lives in the game. Once all your ropes are cut you're out of the challenge and can no longer continue to answer. Last player standing wins Individual Immunity.

All trivia questions will be related to Kolby's Survivor History, CBS' Survivor or events that have occured throughout the current season of Undercover.
2247 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Kolby's Survivor Wikia: http://kolbysurvivor.wikia.com/wiki/Kolby%27s_Survivor_Wikia
CBS' Survivor Wikia: http://survivor.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Does everyone understand?
2247 days 21 hours ago
RedPenguin
ready
2247 days 21 hours ago
ChartreusePlatypus
yar
2247 days 21 hours ago
CarmelCamel
yes
2247 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Waiting one more minute for BlueBear & SalmonSalmon to respond or only the three of you will be participating and everyone will be bumped to having three rope.
2247 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, lets begin. First round coming up....

= ROPES =
- RedPenguin: - - -
- ChartreusePlatypus: - - -
- CarmelCamel: - - -
2247 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
=== ROUND #1 ===
1. The amount of votes cast at the episode "Age of Innocence" Tribal Council.
+
2. The amount of votes cast at the Day 5 Tribal Council's in Survivor: Undercover.
2247 days 21 hours ago
BlueBear
Ooop
2247 days 21 hours ago
RedPenguin
2247 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Oh dad
2247 days 21 hours ago
BlueBear
Srry i was helping gift
2247 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
15 is incorrect.
2247 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Oh I thought I made check in oh well I got no chance rn anyway good luck everyone <3 I'm sorry for missing this!

open group

Survivor: Undercover | Day 25

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!