This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE (Undercover)

Topic » FINALE (Undercover)

2244 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
Alright everyone! Everyone informed me they'd be active at this time tonight, so please check-in for the Final Individual Immunity Challenge.
2244 days 5 hours ago
BlueBear
Welp i am so scrued
2244 days 5 hours ago
ChartreusePlatypus
Hea
2244 days 5 hours ago
RedPenguin
here
2244 days 5 hours ago
SalmonSalmon
Dad
2244 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
=== Undercover - Final Immunity Challenge ===
C'MON IN GUYS! The Final Individual Immunity Challenge awaits you.

This challenge is the usual Kolby's Survivor Series finale race, combining many different challenge aspects - You will have to overcome the obstacles and puzzles along the way and make it through the Undercover Museum to find the immunity you seek.

- STEPS -
1. Each castaway will have an individual thread, on my go you will post *runs towards sculpture 1* in numerical order all the way to *runs towards sculpture 30* in separate posts.

2. Once you have completed step one, you will return to the main finale thread & post *atsculpture*. When that post hits exactly one minute you will be mailed Step Three.

3. You'll be mailed a total of five questions, which will be about an "Undercover" topic that has been right under your nose. You will mail me back the answers to the five questions, and wait to be mailed back "CORRECT" or which answers you have wrong. Once complete you will move to Step Four.

4. Return to your individual thread and begin posting *exits museum 1* in numerical order all the way to *exits museum 30* in separate posts.

5. Once complete, you'll go back to the Finale Thread and post *out of museum* where you will wait one minute to receive a 50 piece jigsaw puzzle by mail. When it is complete you will MAIL me directly over tengaged a screenshot of the puzzle completed to win FINAL INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!
2244 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
Please take a moment to take in the challenge and let me know when your ready.
2244 days 5 hours ago
SalmonSalmon
My body is ready
2244 days 5 hours ago
RedPenguin
ready
2244 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
NOTE: *atsculpture* should be spaced - *At Sculpture* asterisks aren't necessary.
2244 days 5 hours ago
ChartreusePlatypus
ready
2244 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
BlueBear, do you understand and are you ready?
2244 days 5 hours ago
SalmonSalmon
Bluebbear told me he's ready trust me
2244 days 5 hours ago
RedPenguin
LOL
2244 days 5 hours ago
ChartreusePlatypus
Really? he told me "Welp i am so scrued"

open group

Survivor: Undercover | Day 25

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!