This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9 [Undercover]

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9..

2242 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Posting Tonight @9:00PM EST!
2242 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
::: UPDATE :::
- Tomorrow I'll be leaving to head out of town - I'll still be around to post the immunity results & Tribal Council from my phone, but afterwards the game may go on pause for a few days. Then hopefully be back with a LIVE Finale from the final five! Just alerting everyone that the results & upcoming Tribal Council will be minimalist and you may not be getting mails for each event since I will be on mobile.
2242 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
=== Stairway to Immunity ===
C'MON IN GUYS!

Tonight will be an Individual Immunity Endurance challenge, possibly the final NON-LIVE of the season. For this challenge you'll all be starting on "Step 0". After a full hour passes you have the option to move up a step or collect coins. Each step you take, your coin total when you collect your coins will be worth that much.

STEP 1 = 1 coin.
STEP 2 = 2 coins.
STEP 5 = 5 coins.

The deal is, you can only take a step or collect coins until an hour passes after your previous post. Additionally there is a five minute interval in this time, if you do not cash out and collect your coins or choose to take another step you'll be brought back to Step 0 automatically.

EXAMPLE:
1:00PM- "Step 1"
2:00PM- "Step 2"
3:00PM- "Collects Coins"

You'd gain a total of two coins. Had you posted "Collects Coins" anytime after 3:05PM EST you would be forced to start back at Step 1.

If a tie occurs, the person to collect their coins final total of coins first wins Individual Immunity.

NOTE: Once you collect coins you still must wait at least an hour after the post to get back to STEP #1.

You may begin posting in this thread... NOW!
2242 days 10 hours ago
ChartreusePlatypus
Step 1
2242 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
You have until tomorrow @8:00PM EST to compete in the challenge! Results will most likely be closer to 9:00PM EST.
2242 days 10 hours ago
CarmelCamel
Step 1
2242 days 9 hours ago
SalmonSalmon
Step 1
2242 days 9 hours ago
RedPenguin
Step 1
2242 days 9 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
WHAT IS LOVE
2242 days 9 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
hEy kVb fIeNdS
2242 days 9 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
wOoPs I mEaNt FrIeNdS ;D
2242 days 9 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
i'm dad and i say KOLBY'S SURVIVOR IS BUSH LEAGUE.
2242 days 9 hours ago
CarmelCamel
Step 2
2242 days 8 hours ago
SalmonSalmon
Step 2
2242 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
I won't be keeping track in real-time all the updates but while I'm available, I will.

RedPenguin has fallen back to step 1.
2242 days 8 hours ago
CarmelCamel
Just for everyone who hates the snow : I wore shorts today and had a sunny 65° day.

open group

Survivor: Undercover | Day 25

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!