This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 [Persona]

Topic » Tribal Council #10 [Persona]

2243 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Persona....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- SalmonSalmon: We're down to the Final Seven, soon Final Six after tonight's vote. Being so deep into the game are players beginning to change-up their strategies to possibly impress the jury, or acting more meek to avoid the jurors animosity?

- LinenDoe: At the previous Tribal Council we had a horde of advantages seen; three vote-stealers, and a falsely played Hidden Immunity Idol. This was the first time in the game a vote-stealer has been played. With that being said, do you expect more advantages to come out tonight?

- BlueBear: A few days back at the previous Tribal Council you made the comment "Well Bye" believing you were possibly headed home- Yet you still stand here in the final seven? What's up with that, and do you still believe you're a target?

- RedPenguin: In Kolby's Survivor's Franchise I do not restock Hidden Immunity Idols, meaning there was a total of four this season- One for each tribe. With two being used up already, and two still possibly being out there do you expect some to come into play shortly?

- CarmelCamel: You used three Vote-Stealers at the previous Tribal Council, easily turning the tides of the votes, controlling half at the very least. That was sure fire a huge move in the game; Do you expect backlash to come from that?

- ChartreusePlatypus: Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! After miss-playing two idols this season you've once again secured yourself immunity into the Final Six. How does it feel to win your second immunity of the season?

- WhiteRhino: At the previous Tribal Council your vote was taken from you and stolen by CarmelCamel. Coming into this Tribal Council do you believe the people that had their votes stolen will be at odds with the stealer? Or is there another case at play?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 8:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2243 days 3 hours ago
RedPenguin
- RedPenguin: In Kolby's Survivor's Franchise I do not restock Hidden Immunity Idols, meaning there was a total of four this season- One for each tribe. With two being used up already, and two still possibly being out there do you expect some to come into play shortly?

When the hunters are hunting
the animals must abide by their instincts
2243 days 2 hours ago
ChartreusePlatypus
- ChartreusePlatypus: Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! After miss-playing two idols this season you've once again secured yourself immunity into the Final Six. How does it feel to win your second immunity of the season?

It feels good. I really think my idol plays were very circumstantial, and, while of course they were mistakes, I don't think I regret the plays considering the circumstances.
Especially last tribal. Yikes. I would've played it all over again. I would not wanna be vulnerable during a tribal where only two people control the votes.
2242 days 11 hours ago
CarmelCamel
CarmelCamel: You used three Vote-Stealers at the previous Tribal Council, easily turning the tides of the votes, controlling half at the very least. That was sure fire a huge move in the game; Do you expect backlash to come from that?

Hell yeah.....short and sweet
2242 days 9 hours ago
LinenDoe
LinenDoe: At the previous Tribal Council we had a horde of advantages seen; three vote-stealers, and a falsely played Hidden Immunity Idol. This was the first time in the game a vote-stealer has been played. With that being said, do you expect more advantages to come out tonight?

If anyone has any, they'll definitely be making an appearance soon, considering that we only have 3 more Tribals to use them
2242 days 8 hours ago
BlueBear
BlueBear: A few days back at the previous Tribal Council you made the comment "Well Bye" believing you were possibly headed home- Yet you still stand here in the final seven? What's up with that, and do you still believe you're a target?

I said that then because i feel like i am on the outs. I dont think a lot of ppk have counted on a loyal vote late game. I really play loyal but i think ppl fail to see that. I stand no shot at winning this sobi just said bye. Tbh i think this season is full of blindsides
2242 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2242 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol or Vote Stealer and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*WhiteRhino stands*

"Okay fellas, it seems like i'm receiving votes and honestly it sucks. I really believed people had my back just like I HAVE theirs, but now I'm not so sure, I guess tonight I'll find out"

"Here's two Vote Stealers"
*hands over Vote Stealers*

This is SalmonSalmon & RedPenguin's Vote Stealers. Both of their two votes will now be in WhiteRhino's full control.
2242 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
*RedPenguin stands*

*hands Kolby a Hidden Immunity Idol*

*Better safe than sorry."

This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol. That means any votes counted towards RedPenguin will NOT count and be disregarded. With that, lets get to the votes...
2242 days 4 hours ago
ChartreusePlatypus
lit
2242 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
*flips vote*
"Salmon"
SalmonSalmon.
2242 days 4 hours ago
SalmonSalmon
I was never told my vote stealer was taken...
2242 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
@SalmonSalmon
-
Yeah you were, just checked my sent mails and saw it still in there.
2242 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
*flips vote*
"LinenDoe"
2242 days 4 hours ago
CarmelCamel
Er body at tribal tonight
2242 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
*flips vote*
"WhiteRhino"
WhiteRhino.

open group

Survivor: Undercover | Day 25

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!