This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 [Persona]

Topic » Tribal Council #6 [Persona]

2251 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Persona....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- SalmonSalmon: Now that we've merged; The three Pre-Merge Hidden Immunity Idols & Post-Merge could be lurking out there, making a total of four idols possibly in the game. Do you expect hidden immunity idols to come into play at tonight's vote?

- RedDolphin: Being seven days deep into the game, and five Tribal Council's under the casts belt, how has the identity twist come into play so far this season?

- LinenDoe: Coming into this Tribal Council, would you say there's a set name that's standing out for everyone on the chopping block or could it be anyone going?

- BlueBear: Multiple times throughout the season an account named "BiueBear" has been posting threads speaking about leaking identities and the likes. How has this effected your game?

- CrimsonCrab: We started out with two tribes of eight, then expanded into a third tribe. Finally merging at eleven when the swapped tribes were four-four-three, how will this dynamic affect this first merge vote?

- RedPenguin: With this being the first Post-Merge vote of the season, do you expect group unity or votes to be scattered all over the place?

- CarmelCamel: With identities being 'Undercover' how has this seven days of relationship forming and alliance building differ from a general group game?

- MagentaElephant: In the Pre-Merge portion of the game we had tons of chaos, multiple fights in the open, possible idol transfers between tribes and even additional accounts being made threatening to leak information. With that being said, do you expect this type of chaos to transfer over to the Post-Merge?

- ChartreusePlatypus: Over the course of the Pre-Merge did the Detective Twist of guessing towards identities play a vital role, with possible immunity blockers and vote stealers? If so, or if not, do you believe it will pick up now that everyone is on one tribe?

- CarmineCardinal: You were tied in the Individual Immunity Challenge, placing second/third place. How vital do you believe Individual Immunity was for your survival in the game? Are you extremely worried without it?

- WhiteRhino: Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! What are the thoughts running through your head now that you've won the first individual competition and have guaranteed safety until the final ten?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2251 days 3 hours ago
CrimsonCrab
one word...messy xD
2251 days 3 hours ago
RedPenguin
- RedPenguin: With this being the first Post-Merge vote of the season, do you expect group unity or votes to be scattered all over the place?

When the bird cuckoos his way into the heart, the lame must comply.
2251 days 3 hours ago
MagentaElephant
- MagentaElephant: In the Pre-Merge portion of the game we had tons of chaos, multiple fights in the open, possible idol transfers between tribes and even additional accounts being made threatening to leak information. With that being said, do you expect this type of chaos to transfer over to the Post-Merge?

I dont expect it to stop. These people are insane and as of now no one knows their true identities. They will use that to do whatever they please not realising we will all be exposed in due time.
2251 days 3 hours ago
CarmineCardinal
- CarmineCardinal: You were tied in the Individual Immunity Challenge, placing second/third place. How vital do you believe Individual Immunity was for your survival in the game? Are you extremely worried without it?

while yes, immunity would have been amazing to get for the first merge tribal since there arent many definite lines drawns yet and the votes could fall anywhere. however i dont think winning the challenge would have changed much anyway. hopefully i dont regret my words when the votes are revealed
2251 days 2 hours ago
CarmelCamel
- CarmelCamel: With identities being 'Undercover' how has this seven days of relationship forming and alliance building differ from a general group game?

It feels really quiet and isolated. Similar to a lone ganga leaf swinging in the breeze.
2251 days 2 hours ago
RedDolphin
RedDolphin: Being seven days deep into the game, and five Tribal Council's under the casts belt, how has
the identity twist come into play so far this season?

I don't know about others but i certainly don't have any clue who is who. It's tough. How can you identify people? If others are doing well in this department then I will have to start worrying as i am moving no where.
2250 days 7 hours ago
WhiteRhino
- WhiteRhino: Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! What are the thoughts running through your head now that you've won the first individual competition and have guaranteed safety until the final ten?

the last male white rhino in Africa is really sick and this is bringing my supspecies a step closer to extinction...basically bc of poaching. so im really glad i won this immunity necklace and got to represent my rhino legacy for one more day
2250 days 7 hours ago
CarmelCamel
https://youtu.be/vdB-8eLEW8g

Had to send ya a wee little merge song.
2250 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Just warning everyone ahead of time, votes will be read about twenty minutes late tonight!
2250 days 6 hours ago
SalmonSalmon
how is that ahead of time...
2250 days 5 hours ago
MagentaElephant
You all are dumb fucks. I haven't done anything to deserve this
2250 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2250 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2250 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
*Chartreuseplatypus stands*

"I got two notifications that someone has punishments against me because they found out my identity, and that makes me nervous. GoldGoose gave this to me before he sadly departed. I just don't wanna be merge boot. Hope you guys understand and good luck! C:"

*hands Kolby a Hidden Immunity Idol*

This is NOT a Hidden Immunity Idol, all votes for ChartreusePlatypus WILL count.

*throws fake hidden immunity idol in fire*
2250 days 5 hours ago
MagentaElephant
XD  Caleb is an ass

open group

Survivor: Undercover | Day 25

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!