This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4 [Undercover]

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4..

2267 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Posting Tomorrow @8:00PM EST!
2266 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
C'MON IN GUYS.... Tonight, after six action-packed days and five tribal council eliminations on Survivor: Undercover's undisclosed location it's finally coming to a turning point. You've fought in tribes for the first part of the game; Now that we're down to eleven we're switching things up. The jury is beginning and,

WE ARE MERGING!
*tosses transparent merge buffs at everyone*
....yes the budget is that low now....
2266 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Unnamed Merge Tribe
[Transparent Buffs]
- SalmonSalmon
- RedDolphin
- LinenDoe
- BlueBear
- CrimsonCrab
- RedPenguin
- CarmelCamel
- MagentaElephant
- ChartreusePlatypus
- CarmineCardinal
- WhiteRhino
2266 days 20 hours ago
RedPenguin
oh daddy
2266 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Even though I said the first MERGE challenge would be LIVE I'm changing things up - Last night I shouldn't have done the "IDOL AWOL" as a NON-LIVE since, it clearly wasn't and that was my total mistake: I apologize to those it inconvenienced.

If we still have requests for a future merge LIVE challenge before the Finale let me know or we'll continue at the NON-LIVE pace. With that, lets get to the challenge...
2266 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
=== Merge Flag Mania ===
This NON-LIVE Individual Immunity Challenge will put your artistic craftsmanship to the test. Your goal is to make a "flag" for the newly merged tribe. You have all the creativity you'd like, you just have to abide by the following rules. Along with choosing the name!

-Name cannot be longer than ten letters
-Brownie points for being in Latin/related to the 'Undercover' theme.
-Nothing too crass/inappropriate on the flag (I will be the judge of this)
-Flags can be done in anyway, photoshop, paint.net, woodburning, drawn on paper, a body tattoo, as long as it can be sent to me!

The winner will be decided by anonymous judges tomorrow @8:00PM EST! Flags are due by tomorrow @7:00PM EST.
2266 days 20 hours ago
CarmineCardinal
merge already? it seems quite early for that, idk why
2266 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
@CarmineCardinal
-
Not gonna lie it felt fairly early for me too! This was the way the season was planned out though - The Double Tribal Councils are probably the main cause.
2266 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Two additional things to say:

-- There is no color scheme: Your free to do whatever! Although, if you want to go with the "aesthetic" use darker more mysterious colors.

-- The new Merge Hidden Immunity Idol has not been hidden yet, but I'll announce when within the hour.
2266 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
The Merge Tribe Hidden Immunity Idol has officially been hidden.
2265 days 23 hours ago
CarmelCamel
Congrats our wild asses made merge!
2265 days 21 hours ago
CrimsonCrab
dont judge me i was rushed xD
2265 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, I have a total of five flags. I'm getting together a panel of five non-biased judges, they'll be rating flags on a scale of 1-10. Results will be posted @8:00PM EST.
2265 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Okay! In the previous hour I've collected five judges to rate the submitted flags on a scale of 1-10. Ten being the highest and best, while one is the lowest. Your goal is to collect as many points as possible, if a flag got all tens they'd have a score of 50.

With that, I have five flags collected. In fifth place is....
2265 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
[CrimsonCrab]
LINK: https://gyazo.com/3597ab38f76a4fe8ec798c490c38ce6b
-------------------
Judge #1: [2]
Judge #2: [5]
Judge #3: [5]
Judge #4: [2]
Judge #5: [1]
Total: 15
2265 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Now, fourth place goes to...

open group

Survivor: Undercover | Day 25

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!