This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 [Tribus]

Topic » Tribal Council #5 [Tribus]

2267 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Tribus....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- SalmonSalmon: After tonight we'll be down to the final eleven players left in the game, how will the dynamics begin to change as we shrink lower and lower, and begin to get closer to the merge? Is it time to look for who could be possible 'merge threats' at this point?

- PinkPanther: Hey! What was up with you tonight? Pink Panther is supposedly a huge french detective, do you believe your tribe needed your sleuthing skills tonight to find the Tribal Immunity? Could they hold this against you?

- CrimsonCrab: Having a total of five days to search towards the Hidden Immunity Idol, do you believe this tribes could be found already? If so are you worried of the possibility of it being played?

- CarmelCamel: You've recently been hit with a lot of odd accusations, the already eliminated GoldGoose calling you racist, what's the story behind that?

- RedPenguin: This is the first Tribal Council the new Tribus tribe is actually voting together. With it housing a old Arcanum majority, do you expect it to stick to old tribal lines, or are you not as bonded since you never experienced a Tribal Council with old Arcanum?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2267 days 14 hours ago
PinkPanther
- PinkPanther: Hey! What was up with you tonight? Pink Panther is supposedly a huge french detective, do you believe your tribe needed your sleuthing skills tonight to find the Tribal Immunity? Could they hold this against you?

Pardon me monsieur. As a celebrity panther the paparazzi kept me busy. More members on a challenge is always best. I am sorry for not making it and I hope I am not help against that.
2267 days 2 hours ago
CarmelCamel
CarmelCamel: You've recently been hit with a lot of odd accusations, the already eliminated GoldGoose calling you racist, what's the story behind that?

Goose came to me on day one with some crazy idol scam and I'm honest, not racist just honest.
I haven't bothered anyone here and don't look to- I think everyone knew goose  was a bit extreme.
2267 days 1 hour ago
CrimsonCrab
if everyone in this game has had as much luck as i do finding idols then i wouldnt be worrying at all... xD
it's always something to consider but i dont think it will happen tonight! but expect the unexpected, eh? ..wrong game! xD
2266 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Expect the votes to be read about twenty minutes late. Beyoncé took my ass to Red Lobster so it's a bit delayed.
2266 days 20 hours ago
RedPenguin
- RedPenguin: This is the first Tribal Council the new Tribus tribe is actually voting together. With it housing a old Arcanum majority, do you expect it to stick to old tribal lines, or are you not as bonded since you never experienced a Tribal Council with old Arcanum?
I'd say sometimes the school is as tight as the fish needs it to be
2266 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2266 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2266 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
*no one stands*

Alright, lets get to the votes...
2266 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
*flips vote*
"RedPeng"
RedPenguin.
2266 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
*flips vote*
"Pink"
PinkPanther.
2266 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
*flips vote*
"PinkJudas"
PinkPanther.
2266 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
*flips vote*
"Penguin"
RedPenguin.
2266 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
That's two votes PinkPanther, two votes RedPenguin.

One vote left...
2266 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Fifth vote...
*flips vote*
Fifth person voted out of Kolby's Survivor: Undercover is...
"Pink"
PinkPanther.

I need you to bring me your torch.
2266 days 19 hours ago
PinkPanther
Well played lads

open group

Survivor: Undercover | Day 25

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!