This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 [Arcanum]

Topic » Tribal Council #4 [Arcanum]

2267 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Arcanum....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- GreenBeaver: Previously we had a Double Tribal Council, going from fifteen to thirteen - Once again we're commencing a double, on our way to eleven after this. How does this affect the overall game?

- LinenDoe: At the last Tribal Council your tribe attended you received one vote against you, the only one not for PrismarineHawk. That means your tribe all voted together, clearly history won't repeat itself since one person has to go. Do you believe it will be a large group majority again or a possible tie?

- CarmineCardinal: Having a total of five days to search towards the Hidden Immunity Idol, do you believe this tribes could be found already? If so are you worried of the possibility of it being played?

- RedDolphin: We're in a Final Four situation - Which means there's the possibility of having a fire-making challenge upon a two to two tie. With that being said will it change yours or anyone else's decisions tonight?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///

With tonight being a final four situation, there could potentially be a fire-making challenge. The rules to the LIVE fire-making challenge can be viewed in the thread below:
https://tengaged.com/group/8194-kolbys-survivor-norway-s11-day-3/forum/topic/21019131

I recommend being at the vote reading tomorrow @7:00PM EST in case we are tied!
2267 days 15 hours ago
CarmineCardinal
CarmineCardinal: Having a total of five days to search towards the Hidden Immunity Idol, do you believe this tribes could be found already? If so are you worried of the possibility of it being played?

its possible that its been found already but i won't entirely accept that fact until i find where it is myself. this tribe has yet to receive a clue so i still have hopes that its out there. that being said, i still have to take the idol being possibly found into consideration. i can't predict who has it or if someone will play it, i just have to hope that an idol isn't played against me, or i flat out receive the most votes this tribal. i hope neither of those things happen though since i would be quite devastated to leave this early after putting a lot of effort into this season.
2266 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2266 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*

Alright, lets get to the votes...
2266 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
*flips vote*
"Beaver"
GreenBeaver.
2266 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
*flips vote*
"Linen or whatever"
LinenDoe.
2266 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
That's one vote GreenBeaver, one vote LinenDoe. Two votes left.
2266 days 20 hours ago
GreenBeaver
DAM
2266 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
*flips vote*
"GreenBeaver"
GreenBeaver.
2266 days 20 hours ago
GreenBeaver
oh dam
2266 days 20 hours ago
GreenBeaver
LOL bye fuckers going back to my dam
2266 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
*flips vote*
Fourth person voted out of Kolby's Survivor: Undercover is...
"GreenBeaver"
GreenBeaver.

I need you to bring me your torch.
2266 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
TJ (TJ2807), the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

The decision is final, it's time for you to go.

= Votes =
GreenBeaver: 3
LinenDoe: 1
2266 days 20 hours ago
GreenBeaver
:P
2266 days 20 hours ago
CarmineCardinal
really sorry tj, hope you don't hold this against me when i am revealed
2266 days 20 hours ago
GreenBeaver
Can’t wait to see who you all are!!!
And I can’t hold it against anyone lol unless you knew exactly who I was ;)

open group

Survivor: Undercover | Day 25

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!