This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 [Arcanum]

Topic » Tribal Council #3 [Arcanum]

2268 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Arcanum....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- GreenBeaver: There's been a ton of public rumors regarding the Hidden Immunity Idols in the game, multiple "passes" between tribes. From your perspective what's that all about and could it affect this Tribal Council and vote?

- PrismarineHawk: If this tribes relationships and allegiances were based upon previous so called "Tribal Lines" you and LinenDoe would be in the two to three minority. With this being said, are you worried about your fate this Tribal Council?

- LinenDoe: With the tribes going from two to three; Quickly decreasing the tribes numbers how does that change current strategy being on such a small tribe?

- CarmineCardinal: Being the second round of Tribal Council(s) of the season, do you believe the Undercover Detective guessing style twist could come into play and affect it?

- RedDolphin:  With it only being Day Four, have there been any suspcions or accusations on who players true identities are or could be?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2268 days 15 hours ago
CarmineCardinal
CarmineCardinal: Being the second round of Tribal Council(s) of the season, do you believe the Undercover Detective guessing style twist could come into play and affect it?

learning the identity gives someone the advantage over them in more ways than one, but its still rather early for someone to abuse that knowledge and place a target on someones back unless they really have a vendetta against that person. so no i dont expect the guesses to come into play this tribal
2268 days 15 hours ago
PrismarineHawk
Excuse me Kolby, you don't ask me questions. I ask YOU the questions.

So Kolby, how does it feel to have the only and only Queen Prism on your season?
2268 days 15 hours ago
LinenDoe
LinenDoe: With the tribes going from two to three; Quickly decreasing the tribes numbers how does that change current strategy being on such a small tribe?

It definitely changes a lot. Tribal dynamics are definitely a lot different when you only need three people for a majority
2268 days 15 hours ago
PrismarineHawk
I vote for LinenDoe.
2268 days 13 hours ago
RedDolphin
RedDolphin:  With it only being Day Four, have there been any suspcions or accusations on who players true identities are or could be?

I am honestly shocked with how people are able to make guesses so soon lol. Like I am not even remotely close to identify any one of these people.
2268 days 7 hours ago
GreenBeaver
- GreenBeaver: There's been a ton of public rumors regarding the Hidden Immunity Idols in the game, multiple "passes" between tribes. From your perspective what's that all about and could it affect this Tribal Council and vote?

People are probably trading information for idols or for idol clues: I knew going in this would be a messy game and that’s exactly what is happening.
2267 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2267 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*

Alright, lets get to the votes...
2267 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
*flips vote*
"Doe The Hoe"
LinenDoe.
2267 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
*flips vote*
"Prismarine"
PrismarineHawk.
2267 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
*flips vote*
"Hawk"
PrismarineHawk.
2267 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
That's two votes PrismarineHawk, one vote LinenDoe. Two votes left.
2267 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
*flips vote*
Third person voted off of Kolby's Survivor: Undercover is...
"PrismarineHawk"
PrismarineHawk.

I need you to bring me your torch.
2267 days 18 hours ago
PrismarineHawk
The Queen has fallen.

Or I should really be calling myself the king.

#TheFallOfPrism
2267 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Patrick (PokePat), the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

The decision is final, it's time for you to go.

= Votes =
PrismarineHawk: 4
LinenDoe: 1

open group

Survivor: Undercover | Day 25

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!