This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 [Arcanum]

Topic » Tribal Council #1 [Arcanum]

2270 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Arcanum....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- CarmelCamel: Being in a sixteen player game; The majority on one tribe to begin with is five. Without having context to who is who, or if you've worked with somone in a previous game how are relationships and alliances forming?

- BlueBear: Being this early in the game - The first vote, how does the Detective Twist come into play? Would you consider it best to wait and use your guesses down to road when it is more narrowed down or right off the bat?

- CarmineCardinal: The game has already began at a rapid pace; With everyone and everybody running wild. In the challenge thread today it was declared someone transferred a Hidden Immunity Idol to the other tribe. Have you heard anything about that?

- RedPenguin: Unless you're a total Tengaged Group Game newbie, you usually know at least one to many people in a game. With this being fully anonymous and undercover; What are the intial changes you've noticed?

- MagentaElephant: Last night - The first night of the game, you seemed to have a spat with 'GoldGoose' on the other Revelare tribe. Goose even referred to you as a "SNAKE" and making other comments. What was up with that and do you believe it could affect this Tribal Council?

- RedDolphin: Just starting the game and right off the bat losing the first Tribal Immunity Challenge - How will this effect tribe moral and the overall vibe? Additionally, will this push the tribe to push harder and win the next challenge?

- GreenBeaver: With it only being Day Two, have there been any suspcions or accusations on who players true identities are or could be?

- TealShark: My usual series of Kolby's Survivor is a much more faster pace - Although Undercover is mainly NON-LIVE based. With everyone in the game being previous Kolby's Survivor Alumni, how is the change of the usual elimination cycle going to affect the game?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2270 days 17 hours ago
MagentaElephant
- MagentaElephant: Last night - The first night of the game, you seemed to have a spat with 'GoldGoose' on the other Revelare tribe. Goose even referred to you as a "SNAKE" and making other comments. What was up with that and do you believe it could affect this Tribal Council?

they deleted a comment so i thought it was only fair for everyone to know what it said. it should not affect what happens tonight though at all
2270 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
*A Hidden Immunity Idol has been transferred between tribes*

The rules of Kolby's Survivor Series' state transferring idols between tribes will be publicly announced in the most recent forum. Although the identities will be concealed. Additionally, you can "fake" idols in the series, by telling another user you'd like to give them one whether it is real or not cannot be determined until played at Tribal Council.

NOTE: This is not me repeating what happened at the challenge. Once again a possible idol has been transferred.
2270 days 17 hours ago
CarmineCardinal
- CarmineCardinal: The game has already began at a rapid pace; With everyone and everybody running wild. In the challenge thread today it was declared someone transferred a Hidden Immunity Idol to the other tribe. Have you heard anything about that?

i haven't heard anything, and i doubt anyone else has either. considering how early on it is in this game makes me believe that transfer was a fake idol. no one would willingly give an idol to someone they don't even know this early on
2270 days 17 hours ago
CarmineCardinal
and that only further proves my point, it's probably someone handing out fake idols
2270 days 17 hours ago
RedPenguin
i vote for tealshark
2270 days 11 hours ago
RedDolphin
- RedDolphin: Just starting the game and right off the bat losing the first Tribal Immunity Challenge - How will this effect tribe moral and the overall vibe? Additionally, will this push the tribe to push harder and win the next challenge?

It is a setback to lose the first challenge. But it also gave us a reality check that we need to be back with a BANG! I am pretty sure we will win the next challenge. I hope my tribe keeps me. I am good at challenges.
2270 days 7 hours ago
GreenBeaver
- GreenBeaver: With it only being Day Two, have there been any suspcions or accusations on who players true identities are or could be?
I’m sure people have their own speculations but there hasn’t been any accusations that I know of so far.
2270 days 3 hours ago
BlueBear
BlueBear: Being this early in the game - The first vote, how does the Detective Twist come into play? Would you consider it best to wait and use your guesses down to road when it is more narrowed down or right off the bat?

it comes into play as levearge if u ask me. ppl knowing who you are is never good. i think its smart to use it early on since u want to get them in before you get punished by *cough* 3 ppl *cough*
2270 days 3 hours ago
CarmelCamel
CarmelCamel: Being in a sixteen player game; The majority on one tribe to begin with is five. Without having context to who is who, or if you've worked with somone in a previous game how are relationships and alliances forming?

I'm working on my 'relationships' which are bad right now (sorry bros ) you know how it is, shit gets hectic all at once.
2269 days 22 hours ago
GreenBeaver
Did you know the green beaver is a radioactive beaver that comes from Czechoslovakia from the 1920s?
Of course you didn’t cuz I pulled that FACT out of my beaver ass
2269 days 21 hours ago
CrimsonCrab
hmm...i wonder whos gonna be evicted...
2269 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2269 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*
2269 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, lets get to the votes...
2269 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
*flips vote*
"Teal"
TealShark.

open group

Survivor: Undercover | Day 25

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!