This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Invincibility Challenge 9

Topic » Invincibility Challenge 9

2002 days 7 hours ago
OhEm0507
2002 days 7 hours ago
OhEm0507
Starters/Appetizers: Lindsay & Bridgette
Main Course: Courtney & Duncan
Dessert: DJ & Katie
Beverages: Geoff
2002 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
Love those beverages!

And ok everyone, i think we're good! it looks like each pair has posted.
2002 days 7 hours ago
Craftycam10
Omg Sorry Tyler for taking your job! But great call on beverages
2002 days 5 hours ago
Jacko308
waiting on Screaming Gophers Starter and Dessert
2001 days 19 hours ago
Jacko308
Okay, it has been 48 hours so Screaming Gophers will get 0/10 for their Dessert. Killer Bass, I will critique your beverages, but they won't have a score towards the challenge.
2001 days 19 hours ago
Jacko308
Screaming Gophers:

Starter - This pizza looks so yum, the crust is soooo thick. *tries food*, this is good, the cheese and the meat is nice, maybe a bit too much pepperoni. 9/10.

Main - This looks quite nice, lets try it. *tries food*, wow, wasn't expecting this texture. it is unexplainable. 7.5/10

Dessert - Incomplete. 0/10

Killer Bass:

Starter - Scallops...with strawberries?? I hope this doesn't spoil my appetite. *tries food*, the scallops are cooked perfectly, the sauce is sweet, maybe a bit too much with the added strawberries. 7/10

Main - Mango Chicken Curry!!! I love this so hopefully, you live up to my expectations. *tries food* YUM YUM YUM. I would've liked if it was a bit easier to get off the plate, and it may taste a bit better with a red meat, such as Pork. That is just me being picky though. 8/10

Dessert - This dessert looks nice, *tries food* I'd like if the thickness of the chocolate sauce was a bit less thick, but it looks and tastes amazing. Lastly, I'd like to ask what the Killer Bass theme is, with fish, a curry, and a modern cake dish, it isn't really tied toogether, like the Screaming Gophers is. 7/10
2001 days 19 hours ago
Jacko308
This means that...

Screaming Gophers: 16.5/30
Killer Bass: 22/30

So Screaming Gophers are back at the campfire ceremony, if only you made your dessert, you probably would've won.

Please send in your votes, you have 24 hours.
2001 days 19 hours ago
Jacko308
Beverages (doesn't count): Like the glowing effect. *takes a sip* IS THIS ALCOHOLIC, YOU ARE ALL 16 YEARS OLD.
2001 days 19 hours ago
Jacko308
For this, Killer Bass, you will be attending the campfire ceremony, however, I am going to randomise an immunity idol to one of you!!
2001 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap
Wtf we're getting sent to campfire for actually going above + beyond with the challenge??

its not our fault that the screaming gophers can't win a challenge on their own
2001 days 18 hours ago
Jacko308
just send in your vote
2001 days 7 hours ago
TR1364
馃槺

open group

Tengaged: Total Drama ROTI

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!