This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION

Topic » REUNION

1350 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
So first Award
1350 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
BEST MOMENT OF THE SEASON
1350 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
Best Moment-Fake Idol Play
(Hufus, Ethann, Gavin, Juan, Ryan, David, Myself)
I mean yes giving myself an award is very much me but tbh there was so much that happened this season, to pick something else that and like this one cracks me up because it was so perfect. When it was F6 tribal and Hufus was on his way out I decided to let Hufus have his fake idol play like I would sometimes do for people. But with this one I used an image from a real idol. Conrad's Bekir Idol. Hoping that people from the 5 person alliance would think Hufus somehow got Conrad's Idol. The reactions were hilarious as Ethann knew it was Conrad's.
1350 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
Next award is FLOP OF THE SEASON
1350 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
This person gives Flop a whole other Name tbh
1350 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
Flop of the Season-Tim
I think that Tim has to get this award because he managed to not survive a tribal for the second straight season. That's actually unheard of. We already have one Francesca in Nicky Hogi but Tim Lionsden took on an entire new level of flop this generation.
1350 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hope it isn't me for saying a name
1350 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
Poor Tim
1350 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
Next award is the one I give out when we have Returness
1350 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
MOST IMPROVED
1350 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
Most Improved-Ryan
I mean we know Ryan in my series as a quite impulsive player and often a clown, but this season he genuinely impressed me with how calm and collected he played throughout. Towards the end I saw a little Ryan antics when he tried fucking with Cody and Hufus but I think that was just him looking out for himself. He definitely gets this because I think he played so much better than his last two seasons(that's not saying much clown).
1350 days 14 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Love Ryan and Tim what kings
1350 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
Grats Ryan
1350 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
Next is the All Important

IKAHNIC AWARD
1350 days 14 hours ago
Basketball200
Awww u actually like me Ikah

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!