This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL (BONJOUR BITCH)

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL (BONJOUR..

1404 days 13 hours ago
greyconverse
Icon things. Go out with a bang. I want the same for all three of you. My vote is NOT decided right now.
1404 days 13 hours ago
nathorix
This is a question to all of you, to test how true your social game is.

What is one thing about each juror that you learned about them? I don’t want something simple that you can just look at their profile and see, I can to really see how focused you were on the social aspect of this game.
1404 days 13 hours ago
DanielleDonato
also can I throw shade and say Washed had 3 votes against in the pre-merge.....oop
1404 days 13 hours ago
greyconverse
🍵
1404 days 12 hours ago
jmain14
This is a question to all of you, to test how true your social game is.

What is one thing about each juror that you learned about them? I don’t want something simple that you can just look at their profile and see, I can to really see how focused you were on the social aspect of this game.
1404 days 12 hours ago
jmain14
^ I am truly invested in this question.
1404 days 12 hours ago
greyconverse
I’d also like to see that answered.
1404 days 12 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
greyconverse
Washed I have to be honest it sounds a LOT like you’re saying you knew you had enough relationships already that you didn’t even need to create new ones. Which isn’t the vibe you want to give off right now. It makes it seem like y’all had this on lock as a premade which is really quite lame in my opinion. Also. It was Zach who managed to play the other side into playing your guys hand. So why shouldn’t I vote him?

—-

That isn’t what I meant, especially since there was no premade, I don’t premade group games because I don’t see the fun in that. But what I meant really was that in the beginning of the game I spoke to everyone a bit here and there but the sides became defined pretty early on. It seemed like you and others were after ppl I was close to for a while during the early stages of the game and it kind of made it feel like we were never going to be on the same side of a vote - which is likely why I wasn’t approached to o often by some people myself. I personally don’t recall speaking to Red very much until he came to me the day he was being evicted asking for my vote to keep him even though he had targeted me the day before in the challenge.

Basically, my point is that the sides were established very quickly, and once it became clear that we were likely never going to see eye to eye, reaching out to BS people with fake “how are you”s and “yea I’m gonna vote with you” just didn’t seem to make sense. I certainly don’t want ppl to lie to me as they vote me out and I assume that is a reciprocal feeling, ya know?

Thanks for allowing me to clarify
1404 days 12 hours ago
DanielleDonato
@nathan what i know about the jurors!!! oof
Ethan Cow - we didnt talk much at all. got dicked that one night tho!

Red - we bonded over how quiet the game was and decisions were always made so late into the evening, but we didn't talk much about ourselves personally

Gavin - I learned that Gavin actually lives in ***** (maybe i shouldnt say???) which is only a couple hours from where I am in Hamilton (which he thinks isnt disgusting but my area of downtown is a hot mess)

Shawn - omg I talked to Shawn probably more than my own final 3!. From his relationship with Ethan to him going to work with his Aunt  delivering parcels,or other group games. A lot of people have deserved criticism of the way Shawn got into fights and language he used - but I know hes a good kid in there with a lot of heart.

Thomas - we never spoke the entire game and I don't plan on that changing tbh

Sam - we had a relationship where idk if we ever really got to know each other but we bonded through other tgers like paige54, or other games he was in like BigBen's season or the SARS season he hosted. I guess I learned his friend has a lake house and he has a sister

Ethan Meow - our communication was more limited through TG mails but mainly focused around my positive relationship with Shawn & their relationship. Ethan shared a little bit about the struggles he faces and I try to make sure he's doing ok!

Nathan - I learned that you're also 16 and I could never believe it based on how freaking mature you are. We also talked about ur LBK all stars game quite a bit that I still keep up with LOL. Gotta see how you nick and zombie are doing!!!!

idk if this is rly what you wanted LOL
1404 days 12 hours ago
jmain14
whew thanks for the exclusion Keith!!
1404 days 12 hours ago
DanielleDonato
OH WOW
1404 days 12 hours ago
DanielleDonato
my high ass
Nick - I didn't reach out as much knowing that Zach kinda had that covered and we didnt make the same tribe until merge. Our convos stuck to talking about Noah or Shawn, etc and thats sadly kinda it
1404 days 12 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Washed- Thank you, I'm glad to finally hear who was behind me being eliminated because I knew Nathan wasn't running the show. However, you never spoke to me because you knew that you had allies while I was still trying to learn everyone's names. I'd love for you to describe who you believe played the hardest in this game (F3, jury, prejury) and why.

——

I think out of the prejurors, Noah played the hardest. He seemed to have a lot of social connections and alliances and people kept saying he had a lot of people doing whatever he wanted for a while... and why I can’t say that from my own perspective since I was never on a tribe with him, that was the vibe I got at least from what others told me and so if that is the case I believe he played hardest.

Out of the jurors, I would say Sam played the hardest. Sam has solid social connections at many points and likewise was a comp beast, which is why I felt I had to take the shot and get him out when I did. He deserved better, and I admit that.

Out of the final 3, I think it would be foolish of me to not say myself but I do believe it to be true. I think as far as votes go I controlled more than my fellow finalists and that there are quite a bit of moves that I think were essential to all three of us making it here that I am proud to say were
Mostly mine.

I hope this answers your question !

Also I would just like to note that I didn’t come into this game with a ton of allies like it may seem, I had no clue who you, Nick, Gavin, Ethan, path, Sam, Nathan, and others were before this game, so I honestly was learning new people and names just the same, I just happened to know zach and Keith
1404 days 12 hours ago
greyconverse
When you forget someone who was about to vote for you.

Y’all this is some of the worst jury management I have ever seen in 10 years of this website. I’ll take myself to random.org now
1404 days 12 hours ago
s73100
Well well well...

Truthfully I came into this with my mind leaning in 1 direction but I'm completely looking in a different direction now.

Keith, from where I stood in the game it really did seem like you kind of just did what Zach and Washed wanted. I never really saw you campaign for anything.

Another thing, When I was in minority with Nathan on the pre-merge tribe I felt like speaking to you I couldn't have even gotten the time of day when I was talking to you. You would go hours without responding and the responses were dry and truly uncaring.

Why should I vote for you when to me it seems like you relied on pre-game relationships and those relationships only to get to where you are.

I feel like you voting me out was the worst move for you tbqh as I don't think anyone respected you behind it and the other 2 sitting next to you would have always beat you.

Zach, I gotta be honest i was 99% positive I was voting for you coming into the FTC because I think you played the exact game I wanted to play, however clearly better as you made it. Do you think had you not had friends who you know prior to the game you would have made it here?? Your speech left a little bit of a poor taste in my mouth as I don't think you truly encompassed your full game.

Washed, As someone who prides myself on my undivided loyalty and friendship why should I vote for you?

I gave you all the information I had in the game thinking I was going to take you to final 3.
quite frankly I truly feel like you abused and used my loyalty. You clearly gave away the info (such as my clues) to everyone around.

Your speech did make me feel somewhat better because I did consider you a friend, but you didn't even care to say a word to me after i got voted out. Just post gifs and sort of laugh with your premade...

Did you ever actually consider my a true friend because I would never just end a friendship over a game but it seems to my POV that you never wanted to actually be friends with me and it was soley a game relationship. I respect your game, but i'm still hurt.

And as I always ask this question every game...

What 3 jurors would you pick to be in your position. Who would you vote for to win?

https://66.media.tumblr.com/2ecea084c06b83e2f30b5e8b23404554/c3b732f8e012dae3-ea/s540x810/62b1262a69cff37bcf017ea0915c0306d8d73083.gifv

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!