This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DINING ROOM|S5|

Topic » DINING ROOM|S5|

1746 days 9 hours ago
Brittney
My first nomination is
1746 days 9 hours ago
Brittney
Bob
1746 days 9 hours ago
Brittney
My second nomination is
Kyle Reds
1746 days 9 hours ago
Brittney
Bob and Kyle, you two are nominated for eviction.

Kyle, it has come to my attention that you threw me under the bus to try saving yourself. I respect the hustle and I know the numbers are low so you didn't have much of a choice. But this late in the game I can't be having that around.

Bob, you are laying low but last week when you saved Kyle you showed your cards and I don't want you pulling the same thing this week.

Good luck in veto.
1745 days 10 hours ago
brandonrichie
This is the nomination ceremony. It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate two Houseguests for eviction. In my nomination box are the keys of the Houseguests I am nominating for eviction. I will turn two keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the Memory Wall.
1745 days 10 hours ago
brandonrichie
The first person I have decided to nominate is
1745 days 10 hours ago
brandonrichie
Bob.
1745 days 10 hours ago
brandonrichie
The second person I have decided to nominate is
1745 days 9 hours ago
brandonrichie
Kyle.

I have nominated you, Bob, and you, Kyle for eviction this week.

Bob, you have proven yourself to be good in competitions and a formidable opponent in this game. However, you are actually not my target this week. I wish you the best in the Power of Veto competition.

Kyle, I have nominated you for several reasons. It has come to my attention that you have actually been plotting against me from the very beginning of the game. Our beloved Kyle Reds showed me some of the things you have said about me. My favorites are the following:
"...Brandon is gonna try and backdoor you by taking off grace and putting you up next to Dylan"
and
"so it's either he backdoors Brandon or bob...At this point i wouldn't mind either"

I told you from the beginning of the game that if you had my back, I had yours. But it seems like you have never really had my back, so now I think it's time I put a knife in yours. Pop a squat.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.

https://media.giphy.com/media/BOXj8IPCCQOyY/giphy.gif
1745 days 9 hours ago
Kgamer2218
https://media1.giphy.com/media/3oEhmZ0fx8EWePeSDS/source.gif
1744 days 5 hours ago
Brittney
Okay ladies, time for the nomination ceremony.
1744 days 5 hours ago
Brittney
My first nominee is
1744 days 5 hours ago
Brittney
Bob
1744 days 5 hours ago
Brittney
My second nominee is
1744 days 5 hours ago
Brittney

Tom.

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!