This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DINING ROOM |S4|

Topic » DINING ROOM |S4|

1787 days 8 hours ago
moondancer63
hey guys im about to have veto ceremony
1787 days 8 hours ago
moondancer63
So first of I'm gonna say that i'm excited to have actually won something in this crazy ass house. let alone be in a tie breaker and win by hating on myself.

So anyway...

this is the POV ceremony and i have the power to veto one of ethan's nominations, either myself or gemma (pretty sure thats who the noms are).

I have decided to....
1787 days 8 hours ago
moondancer63
use the veto on myself and save myself. I aint crazy enough to leave myself on this block
1787 days 8 hours ago
moondancer63
Ethan since i have just vetoed one of us nominees you now have to put up another person
1787 days 8 hours ago
Brittney
I am going to name Kyle as the new nominee. I’m really sorry but I told you my reason and I hope you understand.

Good luck Gemma and Kyle.
1787 days 8 hours ago
kyledd
:( Good luck Gemma.
1785 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Hello Houseguests, I think there has been two sides, but one side is dumb enough to not see the other side....Well that changes now.

I may not be talking a lot, but I know what's been happening in this house.

That being said, I have put two keys in the box, these two keys will show who I have nominated.
1785 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Turns First key

*billy's face* lights up
1785 days 23 hours ago
Bvance1212
Not surprised, showed your cards when you didn’t use veto on me
1785 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Turns second key

*Cody's face lights up*

You two have been running the house, you are close with each other. You have been playing the middle all season long, and I'm done with it.

You both have said you wanted me out, so I might as well take the first shot at it.

Good luck to the both of you
1785 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
That being said, this nomination ceremony is over
1784 days 21 hours ago
Raydiz33
Hey everyone, it’s time for the nomination ceremony
1784 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
takes seat on nomination chair...oh wait
1784 days 21 hours ago
Raydiz33
*walks out with nomination block*

This is the nomination ceremony, it is my duty as the head of household to nominate two houseguest for eviction. In my nomination block are the keys of the houseguests I have nominated for eviction. I will turn two keys to lock in my nominations and there faces will appear on the memory wall.
1784 days 21 hours ago
Raydiz33
Turns first key

*Tims face appears”

Shocking right?

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!