This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVING ROOM |S2|

Topic » LIVING ROOM |S2|

2089 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
BY A VOTE OF 5-4
2089 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
LOGAN
2089 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
YOU HAVE
2089 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
BEEN EVICTED FROM THE ZOMBIES BIG BROTHER HOUSE
2089 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Eek  at this vote
2089 days 7 hours ago
ZforZombie
TIME FOR YOU TO SAY YOUR GOODBYES
2089 days 7 hours ago
Webly
Bye Logan! I think you've said it yourself. You joined too many games and spread yourself too thin. Maybe next time just try for one. Sorry to see you go! Have fun outside of the game.
2089 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Well I guess today ends with my trilogy of bad luck coming all true. Good luck to all who kept me.
2089 days 7 hours ago
Rachellove
Bye logannnn
2089 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hope I can play with some of you outside this house.I honestly don't have anything bad to say about anyone.
2089 days 7 hours ago
legend_of_link
Bye Logan
2087 days 3 hours ago
JarBearFTW
This is the veto meeting, I have the ability to veto the nominations
2087 days 3 hours ago
JarBearFTW
I have decided to USE the power of veto on myself, Chandler, you must now name a replacement nominee
2087 days 2 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
I have decided to rename gunther as the replacement nominee. Goodluck
2085 days 6 hours ago
Webly
This is the veto meeting. As the holder of the power of the veto, I have the ability to take off one of the two nominees for eviction. After careful consideration, I have chosen...
not to use the power of veto.

I'm sorry to the nominees. I want to respect Madison's nominees. I'm not sure where I stand honestly with either of you. Both of you are good competitors. I don't know who the target is. And, I really wasn't approached in time either. Good luck!

This veto ceremony is adjourned.

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!