This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RULES & CONDITIONS

Topic » RULES & CONDITIONS

2593 days 19 hours ago
ZforZombie
|Rules&Conditions|:

CHALLENGES: All LIVE challenges this season will take place mainly at 7-9 est. NON-LIVE challenges and SEMI-LIVE challenges also take place, these vary in times up to 24 hours to do. But count on a very flexible scheduling system and not so strict.

HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOLS: Only the winners of each challenge will get clues to their own tribe idols, etc. ALL idols will be players from Survivor, You are allowed 2 guesses per day. you cannot hold on to guesses. NO HOLDING ON TO GUESSES, once the next day starts then it's a done deal. When playing an idol, you must mail me prior to the votes being read stating that you wish to play it, you cannot decide once someone else stands up at Tribal.

VOTING: I use the Inactivity evacuation. People who fail to vote in time will earn self-votes. Once you have earned yourself 3 self-votes over the course of the season, you are evacuated from the game. Nobody else will be eliminated at that Tribal Council.

TIE VOTES: In the event of a tie, a revote will occur. All players involved in the tie won't revote, everyone else will vote for only one of them. If the outcome of a revote doesn't change, we are deadlocked. The players involved in the tie are safe, anyone with immunity or anyone who played an idol are safe. Everyone else draws rocks, with one of them eliminated. At the Final 4, a tied vote results in the 2 players tied competing in a tie-breaker challenge.

CONFESSIONALS: Send them, Send them, Send them. These make the season and it's the only way to really get info and have a read on what's going on for a host.

STRATEGY TALK: Include me in mails with strategy talk AND add me to any Skype conversations for alliances(@zforzombie00)

*I DO NOT ACCEPT VOTES OR CONFESSIONALS THROUGH SKYPE.
ONLY MAILS.

If you have any questions now or anytime during the season then feel free to message me through mail on tengaged or skype(@zforzombie00)

RACIST/HOMOPHOBIC/SEXIST COMMENTS OR PERSONAL ATTACKS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

Once you have read and understand these rules then please take the time to comment that you have. Thanks and let's have a good season.
2593 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
I have
2593 days 17 hours ago
bklimas
read
2593 days 15 hours ago
Dejaman
ive read it
2593 days 14 hours ago
born2pizza
read it
2593 days 14 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Read and understand
2593 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I guess I'm playing... I read them haha
2593 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
:)
2593 days 13 hours ago
Logan_Smith
I have read it.
2593 days 13 hours ago
Joshbb17
read and understood
2592 days 20 hours ago
kevin121302
I have read and understood
2592 days 17 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Read and understood

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!