This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #4 |XOXOCLOTÁN|

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #4..

1440 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
Welcome to the fourth tribal council of Zombies Survivor: Graveyard. Finally some fresh faces, are y'all ready to play?

XOXOCLOTÁN:
-Drew K. (Bulldozer24) 🦖/👩‍👧
-Bob S. (TunerTin)
-Ben P. (Benp428)
-Nathan G. (Matedog1209)
-Juan A. (Molecule)
-Crypt A. (Cryptspartan)

Tonight you will have to vote out a fellow tribe member to be the fourth person to leave the game.

https://i.imgflip.com/3w2rfh.gif

VOTES ARE DUE BY 7EST TOMORROW (I'm going to try to be on time but I got a lot going on tomorrow)

NON-LIVE CHALLENGE @8EST TOMORROW

SEND CONFESSIONALS, VOTES, AND LOVE!

GOOD LUCK!
1440 days ago
Molecule
Me
1440 days ago
Matedog1209
Nathan
1440 days ago
ZforZombie
JUAN/

First tribal, how have things been without going to tribal and do you feel more prepared?
1440 days ago
Bulldozer24
me
1440 days ago
Cryptspartan
I'll take one
1440 days ago
ZforZombie
NATHAN/

Which tribe do you fear more besides this one?
1440 days ago
ZforZombie
DREW/

Has the Graveyard shift been on your mind at all?
1440 days ago
ZforZombie
CRYPT/

As someone that wasn't at the challenge, what goes into this vote for you?
1440 days ago
tunertin
me
1440 days ago
ZforZombie
BOB/

How has this game been in terms of pace. Is it fast or slow? Just right?
1440 days ago
Cryptspartan
As someone that wasn't at the challenge, what goes into this vote for you?

I understand that I wasn't at the challenge and that it would be a valid reason to vote me out. If that's the decision my tribe wants to make, so be it. I'm telling all of you right now though, I can hold my weight and more in challenges. You saw it at the trivia challenge and I'm not afraid to prove it to you guys again if you give me a second chance and keep me in this game.
1439 days 23 hours ago
Matedog1209
Which tribe do you fear more besides this one?
The one with 6 people on it? Lol
1439 days 23 hours ago
Bulldozer24
DREW/

Has the Graveyard shift been on your mind at all?

Well not really, I know I havent been called to go to the graveyard shift. Whatever happens there will be game-changing but at this time early in the game, there are more important things to worry about
1439 days 23 hours ago
Molecule
First tribal, how have things been without going to tribal and do you feel more prepared?

Things have been pretty chill without going to tribal and I do not feel prepared because I like everyone on my tribe :/
1439 days 8 hours ago
tunertin
How has this game been in terms of pace. Is it fast or slow? Just right?

It has been kinda slow up to this point. Not attending Tribal Council allows you to just sit back, but now that we are here at our first tribal council things might get faster paced.

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!