This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 10: FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » Season 10: FINAL TRIBAL..

2745 days 8 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Jury of David, Sammy, TJ, and Jessie must now vote for

Kolby, Tim, or KewlGuy

Feel free to question and stuff!

MAIL ME VOTES PLEASE!
2745 days 8 hours ago
TJ2807
Some game man
2745 days 8 hours ago
TJ2807
I WAS ROBVED THO LOL I WOULD HAVE WON (I think :P)
2745 days 8 hours ago
kewlguy789isback
Winning the final 4 tiebreaker by a split second, I think I did a really decent game. I think I do deserve making to finals and I do believe I deserve the win. Me and Kolby slayed the game together being a final 2 from the start, I believe one of us deserve the win more then lion. Goodluck the others
2745 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
ive had a social game won when i needed to played my idol when i knew mdavis used their idol
and i knew he voted me

i voted the one person i didnt talk to in the f4 tj i hope we can continue this relationship you seem cool :)
2745 days 8 hours ago
TJ2807
<3
2745 days 8 hours ago
kewlguy789isback
respect lion :)
2745 days 8 hours ago
SammySosaTV
>Me and Kolby slayed the game together being a final 2 from the start

lol
2745 days 8 hours ago
TJ2807
Kolby please plead quick thanks I really gotta go to be bed
2745 days 8 hours ago
Osiris
NOT VOTING KOLBY I WAS UR SHEEP *SMH*

But seriously I really like u and 8 was loyal wtf u do dat  for
2745 days 8 hours ago
TJ2807
Lol
2745 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Alrighty. This has been a fun ride LMAO.

First things first, I came into this game and made sure to greet everyone, the people I knew and the people I didn't working on my social game and making connections with everyone. From there the twist worked out perfectly, I was hunting people with idols and then pretending to be their best friend. So that would give me more and more idols.

After I get back from drinking Pina Coladas on Exile I join the (insert foreign name idk who the fuck made up here) tribe, which right away I message my previous connections, Tim, David and Gamo. Mike asked David & I for an alliance, the thing is he was my obvious target, and then David messages me "Wanna vote Mike?" and im like hell yeah. So I tell Tim and Gamo, finally HE USES AN IDOL. Tim stands up and uses his to counter it. It's me, Gamo and Osiris, I convince both of them that im saving them... When in all reality, I voted Gamo. And he's JUST now learning this.... Because I knew I would take out an idol and possibly snatch one. Which I did, he gave it to me. This is where it starts...

We have a double tribal, obviously I vote for Sammy to have it since he's a close friend of mine (SORRY FOR FUCKING YOU OVER SAMMY ONCE MORE, LOVE YA) and he does the same to me. We both get immunity, now its an easy vote for Mike, he's gone and Sammy tells me of the plan to take out Garrett.

I then proceed to tell everyone I have GARRETT's Idol, which that one.. I didn't get lol. I just wanted to have people think I have three for more protection.

Now we merge, I begin wanting to stir things up with my idols. So I talk to TJ & Kewl and we create an alliance, I tell TJ he's the vote so that he'd play the idol and then we proceed to vote Sammy. I thought I'd get Sammy's Idol, but nope he gives it to TJ. (har har sammy).

Next vote, was the ONLY time that thing didn't go exactly as planned. I was one of the votes for TJ, but he got suspicious and used the idol, that I wanted to obtain... I framed Girl on that one so that I'd stay in good with TJ.

Next vote, David, I'm self-aware enough to know this sounds a lot like jury mangement, but from the little time i've talked to you compared to others, I know you're a great guy overall. That's why I took you out since I thought others would precieve the same and you can give one hell of a FTC speech. Also I traded my necklace for Kewl's idol so that'd i'd have just enough to idol you out!
2745 days 8 hours ago
Osiris
Also I voted TJ every time we were at tribal together #KillingIt
2745 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Feel free to ask some questions folks <3
2745 days 8 hours ago
Osiris
OH hm better reasoning than I though @ KOLBY but still I gotta vote mah man Tim cause he was more loyal but mad respect to u
2745 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
if u have any questions u can ask

open group

Vegas's Fast Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!