This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 7: FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » Season 7: FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2769 days 10 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Garrett, Chandler, and Osiris you are voting to win!

Sammy, Josh, and TJ I wish you good luck!

IM GOIN OFFLINE! Ill read votes tomorrow!
2769 days 10 hours ago
TJ2807
Well bye lol
2769 days 10 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Sorry for gloating on that last immunity fam I get overly excited sometimes
2769 days 10 hours ago
TJ2807
Lol it's ok
2769 days 10 hours ago
TJ2807
This was a crazy game!!!!
2769 days 10 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
thanks for voting for me garrett. i appreciate it
2769 days 10 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Alrighty quick speech:

I came in as a late entree and I thought that would paint a target on my back, but it didn't! Which is nice. I made very few allies through this game (Chandler, Osiris, Garrett, and Sebby) and for the most part, I was loyal to them the entire way through (until Garrett turned on me and broke that streak D:)

I won immunity challenges when I had to, and I played my underdog role to my advantage.

A vote 4 me is a vote 4 Sammy... Obviously
2769 days 10 hours ago
jwbrine
it really was. That one tribal council was crazier than when Jess got evicted this season.
2769 days 10 hours ago
SammySosaTV
You're all great players! I haven't had this much fun with a game in a while c:
2769 days 10 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
yeah and i went home because of someone who swore a F4 with me.
2769 days 10 hours ago
TJ2807
This was fun!!!
I played a low key game not really excelling at challenges lol, do I relied more on my social game and had 1 vote to evict all season and did my best to get myself here by getting petiole to vote with me!!! To everyone I worked with (Sebby Chandler josh and Garrett) it was fun working with you!!!
2769 days 10 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
FUCK i should have voted garrett out when i had the chance!
2769 days 10 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
sorry osiris
2769 days 10 hours ago
VegasBoy94
DEFINATELY THE BEST SEASON EVER!
2769 days 10 hours ago
TJ2807
And Chandler it wasn't me this time :D. LOL
WELL I NEVER SWORE but you get the idea
2769 days 10 hours ago
jwbrine
My speech:
I came into this game being the quiet one who doesn't like to swear like some of the other players here. In my opinion i did a lot of backstabbing this season. i stuck to my alliance with Garret and TJ, and I backstabbed other people who i thought was a threat to my game and my alliance's games. I had a lot of fun playing. My favorite part was when i won immunity. It felt good to win. IT ALSO FEELS GOOD TO VOTE FOR JOSH! SO, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR!

open group

Vegas's Fast Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!